2020 Toyota Supra Drive Event

clm94

RMS Regular
Drives
Corsa VXR 1.6
Event Date
14 Sep 2020
Hiya folks! With the exciting release of the new GR Yaris and the new supra last year, Toyota have introduced various drive events across centres! Curtis Toyota Ballymena have secured their date for the Supra drive event week on the 14/09/2020.
More details to follow!

If any of you guys fancy a drive or look around feel free send a message and I will post the booking link when available! Keep an eye on our Facebook page aswell!
F34CCBA8-B0E4-4747-B538-BB8E0AB732A9.jpeg

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Hiya folks! With the exciting release of the new GR Yaris and the new supra last year, Toyota have introduced various drive events across centres! Curtis Toyota Ballymena have secured their date for the Supra drive event week on the 14/09/2020.
More details to follow!

If any of you guys fancy a drive or look around feel free send a message and I will post the booking link when available! Keep an eye on our Facebook page aswell! View attachment 294016

I would be interested in getting a look round and a drive in the Supra

clm94

RMS Regular
OP
clm94
Drives
Corsa VXR 1.6
*update*

we have got a booking line for bookings or if you want a slot fire me a message

Toyota have put on various offers and deals for that week so if your interested give me a shout or book using the number in the photo! Can’t wait!
2D845478-4AEA-42C6-87D5-3845233E4219.jpeg

clm94

RMS Regular
OP
clm94
Drives
Corsa VXR 1.6
😁SUPRA Drive Event😁
With the special 0% finance offer and £2000 deposit paid by TFS, you might be surprised by how little you could upgrade, to the NEW SUPRA.

Event booking starts 14-09-20

Call our event hotline to book your drive.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I'd love a good look around and drive in one but have no intention of buying a new supra so it wouldn't be right!

clm94

RMS Regular
OP
clm94
Drives
Corsa VXR 1.6
Well your more than welcome to come down and have a look around it! You never know what can happen 😎
I'd love a good look around and drive in one but have no intention of buying a new supra so it wouldn't be right!
Well your more than welcome to come down and have a look around it! You never know what can happen 😎

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Currently waiting on a call back on some figures, going to view an M2 competition tomorrow so next Saturday may be too late for my test drive

Dave..

RMS Regular
Currently waiting on a call back on some figures, going to view an M2 competition tomorrow so next Saturday may be too late for my test drive
CH Toyota are going to be running the same thing in October. I will post something closer to the time.
(I Know one of their managers and nothing to do with me).

clm94

RMS Regular
OP
clm94
Drives
Corsa VXR 1.6
Would any evenings suit next week or tomorrow even?

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Would any evenings suit next week or tomorrow even?

I live too far away from Ballymena to be there during the week, even in the evening.

I phoned this morning to see if tomorrow was possible, still waiting for a call back from Sam.

clm94

RMS Regular
OP
clm94
Drives
Corsa VXR 1.6
I live too far away from Ballymena to be there during the week, even in the evening.

I phoned this morning to see if tomorrow was possible, still waiting for a call back from Sam.
Sorry! Busy Friday as per! Yes tomorrow suits 100% anytime between 9-11:30 :grinning: