2011 BMW E92 M3 Competition Pack

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Would be extremely rare alright seeing as MINI have never made a 5dr JCW! Lol

Nick, probably best hanging onto the M3 seeing as you've only had it a few months and at the stage now that it won't depreciate that much each year.

Give me a shout if I can do anything for you on the 5 door...
Head is melted....she now wants a 5dr hatch (either Cooper S or SD). Personally I prefer the 3dr but its ultimately her car and she just thinks the 5dr is more practical. Its only the two of us usually and there is rarely anyone else in the car.

Hard to find one with the ideal spec and I have scoured Autotrader, UCNI and Pistonheads (Nav, JCW seats and mini driving modes).

As for the M3, I am just going to enjoy it for a while even if it is only a blast to the shop.

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Have you got the exhaust mod done yet? If you’re just taking it to the shop make sure and to the long way round to stretch it’s legs. It has cost me £20 to get 2l of milk before 🤣

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Not yet @Alemsee , I decided to ge the cosmetic stuff tidied up first. Need to see about getting it booked in. Have you got yours done?

Reactions: ALN

davyk31

RMS Regular
Would be extremely rare alright seeing as MINI have never made a 5dr JCW! Lol

This is probably a close as it gets and reading the headline it seems a JCW but realise it’s in between the S and the full JCW. Looks good though for a 5 door!
EC559F48-F700-4576-9E6C-C00DA1B29918.png

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Not yet @Alemsee , I decided to ge the cosmetic stuff tidied up first. Need to see about getting it booked in. Have you got yours done?
4 pipe mod on mine. It’s mad how muted these cars come from factory but with a little mod it just transforms the car and realistically on the road the noise forms most of the experience IMO. Happy to link up with you and go a blast too sometime. Any excuse lol

davyk31

RMS Regular
Head is melted....she now wants a 5dr hatch (either Cooper S or SD). Personally I prefer the 3dr but its ultimately her car and she just thinks the 5dr is more practical. Its only the two of us usually and there is rarely anyone else in the car.

Hard to find one with the ideal spec and I have scoured Autotrader, UCNI and Pistonheads (Nav, JCW seats and mini driving modes).

As for the M3, I am just going to enjoy it for a while even if it is only a blast to the shop.

Your best bet to find what you want will be with Mini mainland dealers and a search on Mini.co.uk. Also buying from an authorised dealer should give more comfort that the car is decent.

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S

SD was a good driving thing, basically a 320d in a go-kart, so went well and done great MPG. Best of both worlds and loved a good remap :monkey: But they stopped making them in 2017, boo!

New is probably best way to go to get exactly what you want. And will be fair bit cheaper than the JCW Clubman anyway.
This is probably a close as it gets and reading the headline it seems a JCW but realise it’s in between the S and the full JCW. Looks good though for a 5 door!
View attachment 292331

Works 210 had a remap and remote exhaust, absolute riot to drive, I've fond memories of taking one to Donegal for the weekend. But base spec was pretty poor so very spec sensitive. And again stopped making them 17/18.

Your best bet to find what you want will be with Mini mainland dealers and a search on Mini.co.uk. Also buying from an authorised dealer should give more comfort that the car is decent.

Why mainland dealers?

davyk31

RMS Regular
Mainland dealers as he can view the full range of used cars everyone has and home in on a few choices. One dealer cannot hold or access all the available stock.

I’m sure you sell cars to guys from the mainland too for exactly the same reason. Bmw certainly do as their insta shows.

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
Nice to have a toy tucked away for the odd blast.

That’s a good car you have there so I’d be hanging on to it for a while.

I think of selling the e46 every week but just can’t bring myself to do it.

I know I’d only get something else to put in the garage :joy:

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Lol indeed. Wouldn’t go off Gemmas exhaust if your thinking of a 4 pipe. @Todd has the four pipe, and as off the 11th I’ll have the 2.5 pipe mod.

We should get an E9X M3 RMS meet arranged