a-kem automotive

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Let it soak in and then powerhose, Articulate really should be enough... Schampoo and a mit should get whatever is left...

If the bugs are really ancient and baked in it might take a few attempts but they should come off...

If that fails you could try Lazer. There is nothing that Lazer won't shift :innocent:

I've tried your recommended combo about 3 times, Will give Lazar a go.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
That's probably the waxy protective coating most brand new tyres have on though don't you think?

A good wash with Lazer (or the new Citraclean) should get that stuff off, and then do the tyre slick as usual.
Don't think Articulate or Purge would remove any waxy coating. You'd need something like Lazer (or the new Citraclean) to clean off wax and grease. And a good scrub to get it in there.
Let it soak in and then powerhose, Articulate really should be enough... Schampoo and a mit should get whatever is left...

If the bugs are really ancient and baked in it might take a few attempts but they should come off...

If that fails you could try Lazer. There is nothing that Lazer won't shift :innocent:
And that was a sponsored message from our resident Lazer spokesperson. :yum

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Lol, I wish 😅

Ah, in that case you might be snookered...

Always worth trying Lazer if you have some lying around.

Last edited:

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
I’ve got a lot due in with me this week mate (need it for titanic dubs) and they are part of the order

Was thinking about heading to this in the big Merc E class since they accept any German car. Just need time to wash it since I'm into and home from work everyday in it.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I’ve made articulate stronger with hot water in a tiger spray and was good.

might have to wait for he citras stuff or whatever it’s called, that kinda stuff usually brilliant for bugs.

Reactions: Ben

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I have really stubborn dried in bug marks on my wife's car, articulate isn't shifting it, or the mitt after a few passes. What should I try next?
I'd actually use some tar remover, if you have some around. If they've been there for a while they can get really welded to the finish. similar to cow dung splatters!
@Big Pimp I need to place an order but wanted to wait until the new exterior trim product was available. Is it going to be a while?
place an order and add a note to remind me to send you some
@NickR85 if Ross’s product isn’t coming through soon a good option for the Mini trim is Solution Finish. I bought it for the Countryman until I can try the Anachem stuff. Pretty cheap on Amazon and lasts a good while.

you too mate - I appreciate how patient all you guys have been waiting on me coming up with the goods

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I’ve made articulate stronger with hot water in a tiger spray and was good.

might have to wait for he citras stuff or whatever it’s called, that kinda stuff usually brilliant for bugs.

This is what I use for the motorbike. The big splatter on the headlight, screen and engine bars is unreal, and it doesn’t get bathed every time it’s out, so the bugs can be well glued on there. Hot water into the spray bottle and then a couple of capfuls of Articulate and they usually blast off after a few minutes of dwelling...

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
they're going to retail for around £90 for an 11lt vessel, filled with high quality resin, complete with all attachments

For me it's really important to keep the costs below £100 for everyone.

Are these ones you are doing in partnership with @Davey@Procar?
He mentioned being able to do re-fills at his place rather than having to buy a load of resin?

Will be interested in how these attach to the power-washer hose or if I need to connect straight to a garden hose?

That seems a great price tbf....

crx

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
Quick question guys, was going to put an order in for some articulate mainly for cleaning the wheels but i see Ross is releasing citraclean soon should i wait or is there better options?

Thanks

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Are these ones you are doing in partnership with @Davey@Procar?
He mentioned being able to do re-fills at his place rather than having to buy a load of resin?

Will be interested in how these attach to the power-washer hose or if I need to connect straight to a garden hose?

That seems a great price tbf....
Yep. Davey and I are taking about 50 in to start with.

refills will be offered in house or on a you ship your vessel to us and we will refill it and send it back basis.
Quick question guys, was going to put an order in for some articulate mainly for cleaning the wheels but i see Ross is releasing citraclean soon should i wait or is there better options?

Thanks
If it’s mainly for wheels, I’d honestly hold off for the new Cleanse wheel cleaner. It’s genuinely unreal, and perfect for wheel maintenance.

Reactions: crx

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3

refills will be offered in house or on a you ship your vessel to us and we will refill it and send it back basis.

If it’s mainly for wheels, I’d honestly hold off for the new Cleanse wheel cleaner. It’s genuinely unreal, and perfect for wheel maintenance.

Will the cleanse be able to be diluted down and foamed on...or just in an undiluted sprayer ?

crx

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda

What are you talking time frame approximately, ill likely order some articulate etc to keep me going in the meantime.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
This is merely an observation, I will probably get abuse for it but again only a thought. With the new products coming and the help with labels etc from rms, would it be worth not mentioning a new product until super close to dropping it? Again not a dig or anything just looking over the last few pages it's all when's it coming etc. I know it will drum up sales and get people talking shout the brand but just a thought.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Get an upholstery brush as well and it's even better :cool:

Ross has a couple of nice ones hidden away on the website but other suppliers are available, lol.

There's a harder one that's unreal for getting dirt and debris out of carpets. You wouldn't believe the stuff that comes out even after a good hoover.

And a softer one that's great for seats, and for rejuvenating alcantara, etc.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Get an upholstery brush as well and it's even better :cool:

Ross has a couple of nice ones hidden away on the website but other suppliers are available, lol.

There's a harder one that's unreal for getting dirt and debris out of carpets. You wouldn't believe the stuff that comes out even after a good hoover.

And a softer one that's great for seats, and for rejuvenating alcantara, etc.
yep, all brushes are in the 'wheel woolies' sections, as they're all made by Braun Brush