Titanic Dubs - Saturday 19th September 2020

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
Gutted. We thought this wasn't happening so we booked a weekend away in Donegal instead. Now MJ is raging she can't bring the Beetle down lol

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Heading up the north coast this weekend or else I would have gone. £10 isn't much and after the drought this year of car shows its a bargain lol

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Yep the science park, just bring your parking ticket in with you and the guys in the cafe will validate it for you so you don't have to pay.

If I get my car back early enough on Sat I'll take a wee race down.

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
I didnt plan concieving my two kids out very well. My eldest's birthday falls around dubshed, and my youngest's falls at titanic dubs :tired_face:

If @natogreen16v or @veedubboy can arrange a small petting zoo next to the burger van in 24hrs then i can go there instead of the farm for his birthday :joy::joy::joy:

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
I didnt plan concieving my two kids out very well. My eldest's birthday falls around dubshed, and my youngest's falls at titanic dubs :tired_face:

If @natogreen16v or @veedubboy can arrange a small petting zoo next to the burger van in 24hrs then i can go there instead of the farm for his birthday :joy::joy::joy:
It's the docks so we might be able to gather up the odd stray cat or rat if that's any use?

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Heading up the north coast this weekend or else I would have gone. £10 isn't much and after the drought this year of car shows its a bargain lol

You'll probably see as many, if not more modified VAG group cars than you would at Titanic Dubs, only difference is you won't have to pay £10 😂

Nutts

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi R8
Never been to one of these. Is it predominantly modified and classic VAG cars?

JT079

RMS Regular
I wonder should I enter this tomorrow... it’s going to be a long day for the show isn’t it?😀

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Had a good wee day at Titanic Dubs today, well done to those who organised it. My first and probably last show of the year.

As always a fairly chilled atmosphere. Was good to see a few people I've not seen all year and be able to catch up with them.

Good standard of cars too in general with some real nice examples on show. Numbers definitely down from the last time I was there a few years ago but that's to be expected at the moment I suppose.

Weather was pretty much perfect for me too.

Didn't get any pics unfortunately....I'm not a big pictures at a show person other than the odd one of my own wagon....

IMG_20200919_140000.jpg