Supra GR: Rebirth of an Icon?

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
Carwow reviewed this and the Z4 and said themselves too that the supra feels like it has more than the claimed 340hp. A drag race between the Z and Supra showed the Supra pulling quite a lot on the Z4 from a standing 1/4 mile. Interesting read!.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Good read setting out the facts then the personal opinion at the end, liked that đź‘Ť

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Nice looking car and Im sure it drives really well, but I agree that its too expensive. Can't honestly see Toyota selling a lot of them unless they are offering some pretty good finance deals.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Nice looking car and Im sure it drives really well, but I agree that its too expensive. Can't honestly see Toyota selling a lot of them unless they are offering some pretty good finance deals.
The RRP is largely meaningless - as you say it’s all down to the finance deal.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
The RRP is largely meaningless - as you say it’s all down to the finance deal.

Unfortunately their finance deals are nothing to write home about, certainly not enough to temp me into one.

clm94

RMS Regular
Drives
Corsa VXR 1.6
Love the article @Cooper! I must say I do agree the price point is a lot but with my dad getting one and being able to see first hand how it handles on a daily drive to Londonderry/Derry, he is very very pleased with it especially jumping from Honda type r’s to it! And the little tweaks you can do from home which give it many more ponies is handy!

Attachments

• EAC784EB-83C1-4C8D-9E86-5CFBC5A4BA26.jpeg
    EAC784EB-83C1-4C8D-9E86-5CFBC5A4BA26.jpeg
    522.3 KB · Views: 76