a-kem automotive

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
I had to take the Kuga into work today to get a dent taken out at lunch. I came out to this...
63903A85-3178-4689-9240-283D78874CB3.jpeg

Got home and sprayed a bit of Articulate on it, left to dwell for a few minutes and cleaned it off with ease. It was so easy to take off, assuming this is the Hybrid kicking in too.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Some Purge before and afters on @Mont track MX5. Some heavy brake deposits in a few corners. I sprayed on Purge and gave these spots a light rub with a non abrasive scourer sponge.

Befores

IMG_20200915_141851.jpg
IMG_20200915_141901.jpg
IMG_20200915_141909.jpg
IMG_20200915_141916.jpg

Working away..

IMG_20200915_142245.jpg

IMG_20200915_142300.jpg

Afters

IMG_20200915_152953.jpg

IMG_20200915_152948.jpg

IMG_20200915_153002.jpg

Fair improvement for little work and stuff that is totally crusted on! 😍

Obligatory fully washed shot. Usual Anachem goodness of Articulate, Gleam and Ultrafoam. Scrubs up alright 😀

IMG_20200915_151454~2.jpg

IMG_20200915_151438~2.jpg

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
@Big Pimp do you still do the bundle car washing pack? I'm pretty much out of everything :joy:

Would also be interested in this!

I'm sure @Big Pimp can answer his own questions but this was a few pages back. Think you order it directly via RMS PM and Ross then PayPal invoices you

ok, made an adjustment to add in a tyre dressing of your choice.

Now we have:

Kit 1) Prewash / Wash / Protect - Designed for new users who may not have a power washer or foam cannon

2lt Articulate Pre Wash / 1 x Trigger Spray bottle and head for use with Articulate / 1lt bottle Gleam (either fragrance) / 1 x UltraMitt / 1 x 500ml UltraGloss / 1 x Tyre Dressing

To purchase this separately would cost £55, but this bundle will cost just £46.75 representing a 15% saving

Kit 2) Prewash / Wash / Protect for people - Designed for users who already have a foam cannon

2lt Articulate Pre Wash / 1 x Trigger Spray bottle and head for use with Articulate / 1lt bottle Gleam (either fragrance) / 1 x UltraMitt / 1 x 500ml UltraGloss / 1 x Tyre Dressing

In addition to the above, you will also receive:

2lt UltraFoam for use in foam cannon / 500ml HydraClean & fish scale glass cloth for exterior glass

To purchase this separately would cost almost £75, but this bundle will cost £63.75, representing a 15% saving

Kit 3) Deep Clean package - The complete exterior package for users with foam cannons

2lt Articulate Pre Wash / 1 x Trigger Spray bottle and head for use with Articulate / 1lt bottle Gleam (either fragrance) / 1 x UltraMitt / 1 x 500ml UltraGloss / 1 x Tyre Dressing / 2lt UltraFoam / 500ml HydraClean & fish scale glass cloth for exterior glass

In addition to the above you will also receive 500ml of Tarminator with soft microfibre for tar removal & 750ml Purge Fallout Remover

To purchase this separately would cost £96 but this bundle will cost just £75, representing a 22% saving

Kit 4) Interior cleaning kit

500ml Trim / Clearview & Glass Cloths / Scent (choice of fragrance)

To purchase these separately would cost almost £30, but this bundle will cost £24, representing a 20% saving

Kit 5) Total Cleaning Kit - comprising of all of the above

2lt Articulate Pre Wash / 1 x Trigger Spray bottle and head for use with Articulate / 1lt bottle Gleam (either fragrance) / 1 x UltraMitt / 1 x 500ml UltraGloss / 1 x Tyre Dressing / 2lt UltraFoam / 500ml HydraClean & fish scale glass cloth for exterior glass / 500ml Tarminator with soft microfibre for tar removal / 1 x 750ml Purge / 500ml Trim / Clearview & Glass Cloths / Scent (choice of fragrance)

To buy all of this separately would cost £125, but this bundle will cost only £95, representing almost 25% saving

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Having a go at Science, lol 8-| 🤓 😁

Trying something out for a wee project. Got hold of an old faded bumper to work out the best way of restoring rather than painting.

Here is how it started - "normal" trim to the left, Sheen in the middle, and Product X on the right. Obviously the first two weren't designed for this kind of deep restoration but still interesting to see how they hold up. Will leave it over night in the garage to let it all set, and them dump it outside for the rest of the week exposed to sun and rain and all the rest.

Basically soaked the Trim and Sheen sections, let it draw in, topped up again, and finally buffed down with a microtowel.

For the last section I used literally a couple of drops, wiped on, and that was it. You can see how tiny the bottle is, and how little has been used!

Hoping for some really horrible weather now :innocent:

P1100850.JPG

P1100858.JPG

davyk31

RMS Regular
Ross. Just placed an order now order 3470. Added a note as you said about sending me a wee sample of the new trim product but not sure the note saved. Hopefully you can pick it up ok as keen to try the new stuff on the acres of plastic on my Countryman.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
It's unreal. Have left that spare bumper lying outside for a couple of days now and can already see the difference.

Obviously the standard Trim was never meant for this kind of deep restoration. It's meant as a top-up and for that it is still brilliant, inside and out. But on that faded bumper it is already getting patchy.

Likewise the tyre slick is not meant to be used on old plastic like this. It is still looking good mind, but you can see and feel an oily film on the surface of the plastic. It looks good but really seems to be just sitting on the surface. If that bumper were on a car being used then I'm sure it would have been patchy by now as well, and that oily film would attract dirt, etc.

The new stuff? No residue at all, just a nice deep colour. I have no idea how it actually works, Ross can tell us all about that I'm sure, lol. But it clearly goes into and actually restores the old faded plastic in a way other products just do not do.

And you would never believe how little you need until you try!

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Ah nightmare, didn’t know there were samples of this available. Placed an order on Sunday and would really have liked to try that out.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
@Big Pimp

Can you please check with the courier on the status of my Order #3467

Your email states it was sent on the 28th, all their tracking number says is added to system.

I ordered this at the same time as more detailing items from England, they arrived on Tuesday yet I'm still waiting for these.

This is at least my 10th order and my 10th problem with your courier.

I really rate your stuff, but the poor delivery service is making want to go elsewhere from now on.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Anyone any tips on whether any product is good for cat urine smell from a rug? Tried wet vaccing with solapower but no joy.

Maybe I'm just expecting too much but that's Ross' fault for making good products 😂