Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Who is at fault there? Would tractor men not check their mirrors before turning in?

I'd say 95% the Honda driver.

He didnt look before overtaking, he clearly didnt need to overtake in the first place, and when the tractor started the manoeuvre, the Honda likely wasn't there, as he hit the tail end of the trailer.
So when he checked his mirror prior to turning ( if they did check ), the road most probably was clear, and let's face it, there should be no expectation for someone to be driving on the wrong side of the road to continually check that direction, when the higher risk direction is the opposite way with people driving correctly in their normal lane.

The fact there was a long slow queue..should have been obvious to any vehicles not to try a stupid overtake in the first place.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Are they doing a runner to the other car ? How the **** did they lose it on what seems a straight road ?

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
There's something just out of shot that unsettles the cars, easier to see on a bigger screen

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
The Astra starts braking before the clio hits the woman and her dog. They clearly were watching what was happening behind them.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
No idea what this **** is all about ! Must be car thieves or something ? Let's hope the police hunt these down.

Last edited:

thefool1983

RMS Regular
I liked the use of the indicators tbf! Even when running from the police and having "hit them 5 times" he still had the courtesy to signal out and back in!!

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Would have been easy to put a stop to that. The back of the car was already damaged

Especially when it's the rear of the car and the front of theirs, far greater chance of putting the engine down.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
To be fair though if someone rammed into you, you would probably claim too?

chrisd

RMS Regular
Drives
Tiguan
Christ that’s a bit hairy! Especially on Irish plates who knows what they are out to do!
Supposedly he got away then later on in the day he assaulted someone outside the courthouse by firing cones 😂😂😂 then started running through the town, below is the result

Yea I saw that on bake book and was thinking he could have tried that big pedal in the middle.

The driver of the police car was too busy freaking out to jam on the brakes and put a stop to it.
I suspect questions will be asked why the passenger was recording with their personal phone while on duty