Active Deal Amazon Prime day

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
I am able to access apple student discount as far as i know, if i can help (y)

Likewise. Was a £100 saving and free AirPods with the cheapest MacBook Air when I looked recently. Not too bad.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Does the Apple student discount apply to school kids of secondary school age? Daughter is taliking about a MacBook for Christmas.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Ordered 3 things today for the kids Christmas presents, just toys wooden kitchens and that sort of thing, and all 3 have been cancelled, a bit annoying!

Reactions: dub

Gaz

This space available for rent
OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
On top of the TV I ended up ordering a new knife set, a phone cover, TV Mount and some Apple bits. Spent about £680 overall but ordinarily would have cost close to £1k and it was all stuff I needed, so happy enough with the savings

finn28

RMS Regular
Drives
350z
If it helps get it delivered to me in Coventry and I can send it over to you via courier or similar

Will make it slightly more expensive but I’m happy to help

Amazing speakers, have a set myself. They would be dear enough to post as they weigh an absolute ton.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
The wife bought one of those Shark handheld vacuums that she has been after for a while. I also ordered her a new kindle as she is using my old one on a daily basis thats one of the first ones.

Reactions: Gaz

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Mattress & one of those Gen 5 Fossil smart watches ordered for the craic. £299 saved, fukn raging I'm a quid off!

Deleted member 13907

D
Mattress & one of those Gen 5 Fossil smart watches ordered for the craic. £299 saved, fukn raging I'm a quid off!
I'm tempted by the Garmin Vivoactive 3 GPS, but must check that one out. The Garmin isn't a huge saving compared to the previous Amazon price, but actually seems a fair bit cheaper than most other places.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
I'm tempted by the Garmin Vivoactive 3 GPS, but must check that one out. The Garmin isn't a huge saving compared to the previous Amazon price, but actually seems a fair bit cheaper than most other places.
Really want a garmin watch to but no idea what they all are and best one etc. Obv not spending on the one at 600. But need to research into which one would suit

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Really want a garmin watch to but no idea what they all are and best one etc. Obv not spending on the one at 600. But need to research into which one would suit
I've a forerunner 235, had it a couple of years now and does all i would want. Tracks running/cycling/other sports, can see calls, messages, other alerts on it if you want but none of the touchscreen faff. I prefer it to the GFs touchscreen model, even though hers has more features. No idea if its on offer there or not, but good watch

Andy55

RMS Regular
Anyone seen a good deal on a proper bean to cup coffee machine?
Not sure of your budget but the Sage Barista Express was down from £550 to £400. Must be out of stock as it's no longer showing as a prime deal but worth keeping an eye on it coming back on.

Deleted member 13907

D
The Vivoactive 3 looks to be fairly basic - they describe it as mid-range. I don't do any running, but I cycle quite a bit and use a Garmin bike computer for that. I'd be more interested in the 24/7 heart rate monitoring, sleep monitoring, etc. to try to add some additional data to my Garmin profile for tracking fitness, etc. Think the Vivoactive would be fine for that, but if you were looking something more specific to a sport it mightn't necessarily be the best option.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Not sure of your budget but the Sage Barista Express was down from £550 to £400. Must be out of stock as it's no longer showing as a prime deal but worth keeping an eye on it coming back on.

Will likely need to spend in and around that to get a good machine by the looks of things!

Johnny_E

RMS Regular
Drives
C220
Jabra 75t wiress buds for £119 was too good to pass up... they've got a noise cancelling upgrade coming over the air in a few days time! Also picked up a Western Digital 1TB SSD to speed up my ageing laptop for £78. Not bad at all...

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
The Vivoactive 3 looks to be fairly basic - they describe it as mid-range. I don't do any running, but I cycle quite a bit and use a Garmin bike computer for that. I'd be more interested in the 24/7 heart rate monitoring, sleep monitoring, etc. to try to add some additional data to my Garmin profile for tracking fitness, etc. Think the Vivoactive would be fine for that, but if you were looking something more specific to a sport it mightn't necessarily be the best option.
I have the VA3 and it's spot on.
The Venu sq is a decent bit of kit too.

Edit @wonka there's an outlet store online and eBay that usually has them cheaper.

Last edited:

Deleted member 13907

D
I have the VA3 and it's spot on.
The Venu sq is a decent bit of kit too.

Edit @wonka there's an outlet store online and eBay that usually has them cheaper.
Went ahead and ordered it anyway. It's my birthday in a couple of weeks anyway, so the wife says she'll buy it for me, as we were supposed to be going away and that's probably out the window now.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Bagged a new monitor as I've been looking to upgrade for ages. An Asus 27" QHD 144hz, Down from £330 to £269. Then applied for an Amazon CC to get a £30 voucher, and then noticed an extra £10 when you buy a £100 top up.
So got it for £229 :grinning:

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
F1F0D635-4A17-453E-B664-8BC536DFFD85.jpeg

Bagged this at like 12:20am for £97. Not the best TV I’m sure but couldn’t go wrong at that money. Quickly sold out.