Daytona Grey RS3

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Had revo in the past on my Mk5 gti and couldn’t fault it, went pretty well too for just stage 1.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Would be a weapon, revo seem to be safe too, afaik they spend a lot more on R&D than anyone else

zafturbo

RMS Regular
I’m going to lift your car a day this week and go and get it mapped for you .Just go with the local option as you won’t get the higher figures quoted on our fuel so no point paying double the price .mine has been perfect for past year and a half now .

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Revo have a sale on. Absolutely rude not to.

You still procrastinating over a remap? 😂

Get it done, it’ll be worth the money! 😍

I’m going to lift your car a day this week and go and get it mapped for you .Just go with the local option as you won’t get the higher figures quoted on our fuel so no point paying double the price .mine has been perfect for past year and a half now .

Revo are doing a 20% sale between 12th November and 12th December. It's very rare these days for them to do any discounts so it's a sign @Bronk , get it done!

Everyone relax..its booked in for friday.

Booked it in to revo Friday past 🤣

Looking forward to see how it performs after being revo'd. Any research ive done online or anyone i spoke to all say the same thing.. it turns the car into a completely different animal all together 🤠🤪

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
The car was down at TG performance today getting the Revo software added..with the 20% of the normal price it would be rude not 🙉

20201120_191438.jpg

The difference is night and day, it just pulls like a train in every gear. I cant get over the transformation. Revo figures quote it should be around 402-425bhp & 410-428lbft 🍆💦 🍆💦

Brilliant service from @carmadchris and the lads @ TG 😎

New washer jets added and all interior lights changed to a nice white light as well 💗

I reckon thats the mods done for a while on the rs3 🙈🙈

Last edited:

scub

Banned
what sort of power is it now?
loving the way the modern turbo'd cars can be transformed by what used to cost thousands & much fettling in the 90's motors👌

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
what sort of power is it now?
loving the way the modern turbo'd cars can be transformed by what used to cost thousands & much fettling in the 90's motors👌
Revo quoted figures are 402-425bhp & 410-428lbft 😍

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
so a remapped evo 9.
except your cheating modern double clutch will make it far quicker again up a straight road....
i normally don't miss quick cars anymore till I see posts like this 🤔
But @Bronk had a haircut

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Love it dude, pull must be insane now.

Got a 20% Revo voucher myself ;)

Cheers bud, get the voucher used asap :laughing:
Yesssss! Nice work Bronk, id love to get a rip in this sometime.
no probs mate, next meet thats on and if i can make.. more than welcome.
so a remapped evo 9.
except your cheating modern double clutch will make it far quicker again up a straight road....
i normally don't miss quick cars anymore till I see posts like this 🤔
do it...

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Awesome mate! Nuts that a map takes these to those figures. As said, previously you would have taken a 280hp jap motor and then had to throw a turbo and thousands at it to get in the region of 420hp!

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Awesome mate! Nuts that a map takes these to those figures. As said, previously you would have taken a 280hp jap motor and then had to throw a turbo and thousands at it to get in the region of 420hp!
Yep its crazy, i remember building the evo and remember the bills to get up around 450-500ish bhp - big blower, forged and strokered engine, injectors , twin plate clutch, ecu and mapping etc

The car still drives like its standard as well until you hit dynamic and press the right foot aggressively 🙈🤣

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Yep its crazy, i remember building the evo and remember the bills to get up around 450-500ish bhp - big blower, forged and strokered engine, injectors , twin plate clutch, ecu and mapping etc

The car still drives like its standard as well until you hit dynamic and press the right foot aggressively 🙈🤣
How do you find it compared to the evo? Is it as much fun?

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
How do you find it compared to the evo? Is it as much fun?

Its a nicer car to drive than the evo thats for sure. I still think the evo would be the better handling car out of the two cars. Upgraded anti roll is meant to be a game changer for the rs3 going by the forums to help with handling.

Pace wise i think the rs3 with the map would not be far of my old evo, problem with the rs is that the power delivery is so smooth you dont realise the speed till you look down where with the evo you know you were going fast as it put you back into seat , the noise of exhaust, rattles and bangs 🤣

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
It’s crazy the power you can get out of these with just a map and a few bolt ons. Look at the 1/4 mile times the likes of @Boydie car does from a 2.0