https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/202010054629527
1603739586410.png

Chris100

RMS Regular
OP
Chris100
Drives
718 T
Anyone i like seems to be well out of budget, also have to say I'm not a fan of the interior

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford

The Jag's do look great....no idea how they are for reliability.

Bit of a weird one...but BMW ?

Or seen a really nice looking 2 door Bentley in Ballynahinch the other day. Don't think it was like any posted here already, but no idea what model it was, but did look great.

Although the Merc AMG GT thing would hardly be a bad shout, they look great. How much room there is inside a lot of them though, no idea..
Aston's always look cool too for a Ford.

Chris100

RMS Regular
OP
Chris100
Drives
718 T
Someone’s bound to mention it in here 😂View attachment 300921

I currently have a GTI TCR so that definitely won't be on the shortlist
A
Polo neck and a tweed jacket and you'd look great.

View attachment 300920

I'd have thought they'd hold their value pretty well?

They may, hard to tell. I don't think they are limited run are they?

I seen one in PMG on Monday, really nice but usually large profile tyres on them which makes the wheels look tiny

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
poor boot and only 2 seats. But it’s very nice to be in and to drive. I drive it hours across England on one tank of fuel too bringing it home, all be it miss daisy. But was comfy. Well within budget too, 3.0 S model is 380bhp RWD which is plenty.

55FD9046-4E9E-4F01-9DD2-EFE82DABA223.jpeg

MustangAlly

RMS Regular
Drives
Corvette
I’m biased but you could buy a brand new Mustang GT and have 3 years warranty with a 5.0 V8. I’ve done a lot of miles here and in the US in them both autos and manuals. Both make a competent long distance cruiser. The older ones handle not great but test drive the new one and you will be surprised at how comfortable and entertaining it is.

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
car pickers done a GT section this week on quest. Threw a honda civic type r in the mix as a curveball, must have dozed over as i cannot remember the result

Chris100

RMS Regular
OP
Chris100
Drives
718 T
car pickers done a GT section this week on quest. Threw a honda civic type r in the mix as a curveball, must have dozed over as i cannot remember the result

Watched that myself, he went with the E92 M3.
I’m biased but you could buy a brand new Mustang GT and have 3 years warranty with a 5.0 V8. I’ve done a lot of miles here and in the US in them both autos and manuals. Both make a competent long distance cruiser. The older ones handle not great but test drive the new one and you will be surprised at how comfortable and entertaining it is.

I actually had been looking at those, had a couple of them in the States myself and drove the length of the PCH in one and was surprised how comfortable it was.