Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Hoping to do one late spring early summer.
Be much interest in an RMS Group heading together?

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Anyone else heading to Mondello later this month? A few of us heading down for the one on the 21st for the full day.

Open pit as per usual so potentially 6.5hrs of driving.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
I'll be doing the Honda v Toyota day, and AE86 Fest, that'll probably do for Mondello this year. Love to try get a trip over to Knockhill or something too 👍

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I'll be doing the Honda v Toyota day, and AE86 Fest, that'll probably do for Mondello this year. Love to try get a trip over to Knockhill or something too 👍
What date is Honda vs Toyota ?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Is travel allowed across the border yet?

People seem to cross the border more now. Just not sure if it's officially allowed yet?

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I heard a rumour that you can only cross the border using this one dirt road near Cossmaglen.

dukes of hazzard show GIF

I'd say August should be fine for the Toyota v Honda day. Bound to be plenty vaccinated down there by then. Not so sure about end of this month though. We might need disguises.

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Just checking before I go and buy a Jerry can, there’s definitely no Super anywhere near Mondello is there? Google wasn’t much help.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
None in all of the Republic as far as I know.

There is regular unleaded right next to the circuit. Also a Centra for lunch and other useful things.

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
None in all of the Republic as far as I know.

There is regular unleaded right next to the circuit. Also a Centra for lunch and other useful things.
Ok thanks, apparently 182’s run rubbish on 95 so I better go get a Jerry can.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Ok thanks, apparently 182’s run rubbish on 95 so I better go get a Jerry can.

Take it out and put a few half tanks into it on the road and see before you go maybe 🤔

Sounds mental that a standard 2.0 would run bad on normal fuel. The E36 gets 95 and runs fine

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Never had any issues with 95 in any car. As long as it's not ridiculously tuned it should be absolutely fine. Might "lose" 2bhp or whatever but that would be it.

I do like super in the turbo cars, but that's just the butt dyno, lol. They're absolutely fine too on the odd tank of standard if needs must.

Easy to test as above.

Also easy to bring a can :innocent:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
The swift needs to be run on super as well. It’ll run on 95 but was designed to run on 98.