Toyota Yaris GR

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Charles Hurst Newtownabbey have a demonstrator!
I think that would put me over the edge tbh! I struggle with the thought of the first few years of depreciation on anything new so that’s my main reason for not immediately placing a Y0L0 order!

Anyone else on here ordered / received one?

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Took the man maths a bit further.

Toyota GFV is in 2 years is £17k. Being a lot more optimistic, if these cars are like the Alpine A110 for lack of depreciation, then surely in two years time when these deals run out, these should be on the forecourt of Toyota themselves at £25k (basing it on the £33.5k circuit spec car).

If that's the case, then wait two years, save at least £8k. This is why I always talk myself out of a lease or PCP. Still think these are incredible wee cars though.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Screenshot_20210128-074039_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210128-074025_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210128-074003_Instagram.jpg

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Class, fair play to you, that's going to be brilliant!! (y) (y)

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Class, fair play to you, that's going to be brilliant!! (y) (y)
Don’t get too excited. If the economy tanks or they drop like a stone I’ll be legging it. I haven’t even sat in one yet, but plan to get a good drive in one when things open up again.

Its right up my street and most definitely a me purchase rather than driveway jewellery. Excite.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Yeah well, doesn't cost much to be on the list so easy enough to jump out. I'd love one tbh.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
You are a very wise man sir, a year to make your mind up. Worth it for the sake of £250 (y)

How does that work? Don't you have to commit to buy before they build?

I see there is a Nitron kit for them, that should be just the ticket. That, and a nice exhaust :cool:

Not a big fan of tuning boxes myself but in a year I'm sure someone will have produced a proper map. Not sure they really need all that much more power, at least not for the road.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
You are a very wise man sir, a year to make your mind up. Worth it for the sake of £250 (y)

How does that work? Don't you have to commit to buy before they build?

I see there is a Nitron kit for them, that should be just the ticket. That, and a nice exhaust :cool:

Not a big fan of tuning boxes myself but in a year I'm sure someone will have produced a proper map. Not sure they really need all that much more power, at least not for the road.
Distance selling lol.