Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

MarkM

RMS Regular
I was in Banbridge yesterday and all the 50litre upright compressors were gone.

I lifted the last of the small 25 litre compressors but not sure whether to try and swap it at another store for the bigger one.

The more I think about it the smaller might be perfectly adequate for most tasks. Kind of confused now what to do.

I might want to spray a few things in the future but not looking to repeatedly paint cars for example.

Is the big one overkill?

I tried a few stores and didn’t have the upright, almost lifted the smaller one but held off as the extra capacity might come in handy but more the upright is floor space saving and tidy looking. It’s not as noisey as I was expecting, need to buy a filter for it though, seems very well made so happy I held off.
Magherafelt had 6 left yesterday afternoon if it helps someone

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf

I lifted the last of the small 25 litre compressors but not sure whether to try and swap it at another store for the bigger one.

The more I think about it the smaller might be perfectly adequate for most tasks. Kind of confused now what to do.

I might want to spray a few things in the future but not looking to repeatedly paint cars for example.

Is the big one overkill?
I sprayed the engine bay and full inside and sprayed underseal of my mk2 golf with a 25litre compressor may have even been a 20. Worked perfect

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
I've a Parkside 50 litre albeit a horizontal model. It's good enough for tools that you use in small bursts but soon runs out of puff with die grinders and disc grinders etc.

I've one of the wee migs too. I've only used it with flux cored (gasless) wire. It's been great for bodywork duties, sill repairs, making shelf brackets etc. Great wee welder for the money and all I use it for.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
I sprayed the engine bay and full inside and sprayed underseal of my mk2 golf with a 25litre compressor may have even been a 20. Worked perfect
Mulled this over, and realistically this is about all I am going to use a compressor for. Any air tools I have the electric version of anyway, so stuck with the smaller one as I can hide it away easier. Thanks for this comment.

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
@big-lew18 in connswater

16139133962801301294484301035178.jpg

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Did the retractable air hose reels come in anywhere? They were listed on lidl-ni then disappeared

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Was in Limavady Lidl this morning and there’s a pile of plasma cutters if anyone is on the hunt.
0200F571-0379-4214-B2EC-867DB5AF3AF7.jpeg

neil-c

RMS Regular
4 or 5 plasma cutters and one welder left in Lidl Longstone Lisburn.

I got the last wet-vac. Also picked up a Air Hose Reel (about 5 more left) for the 50l compressor I a couple of years ago, and one of the dual jump pack/battery chargers.

KevM

RMS Regular

Is the big one overkill?

What price was the 25 Andy?

I bought a 25 litre SIP compressor in the last fortnight. It was about £100 delivered