Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
4a batteries were wiped out in the limavady store. Loads of the 2a and chargers there.

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
Abbeycentre seemed pretty stocked on most stuff. Admittedly didn't look to see if the batteries were 4a. All seemed to be fighting over the plants rather than tools etc.

Had to buy a bag of scones so i wasnt just standing there with a saw guide.... 8o| 😁

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
gyps? you either queue and get the stuff...............or don't get the stuff.............how is that gyp?

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
not so much the queueing part as thats an every day thig now but the rushing in and grabbing stuff over the top of people etc, its like when they put the reduced food section out in Tesco and you see people near enough at fisticuffs. i'd be scundered

you'd think Lidl would put some limit or something on the amount people can buy but i suppose they done care as long as they get their money

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Balls, should really have been on the ball and got another 4ah battery or 2. Doubt there’ll be any left on my way home!

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Do they normally put everything out at once or just in small batches?

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Got peace to build it when he was eating his lunch.
CB0DFD8C-D966-4904-BA06-63F4B074A694.jpeg

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Got a work bench this morning but neither coleraine or ballymoney had the circular saw left. Coleraine did have a load of the jigsaws and staple guns if anyone is looking for one of those.

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Was going to get a cheapy chainsaw out of Screwfix but ended up getting that cordless parkside one. Now just to find a couple 4amp batteries

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
not so much the queueing part as thats an every day thig now but the rushing in and grabbing stuff over the top of people etc, its like when they put the reduced food section out in Tesco and you see people near enough at fisticuffs. i'd be scundered

you'd think Lidl would put some limit or something on the amount people can buy but i suppose they done care as long as they get their money

I don’t think I’ve ever wanted something so badly I’d be willing to queue for it except food and even then I have my limits.

I used to think the people who queued up outside my work to get £20 off an already cheap product were gluebags and tbh my opinion hasn’t really changed.... but horses for courses.