White Mk7 GTI Performance Pack

steaa

RMS Regular
OP
steaa
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
Took the plunge with something a little different. 19" OZ Ultraleggera HLT wheels in White Gold have been ordered and should be with me in ~2 weeks, and 4x Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires have been ordered as well. Pics to follow once everything arrives... :cool:

01_ultraleggera-hlt-white-gold-1000x750.jpg

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Took the plunge with something a little different. 19" OZ Ultraleggera HLT wheels in White Gold have been ordered and should be with me in ~2 weeks, and 4x Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires have been ordered as well. Pics to follow once everything arrives... :cool:

01_ultraleggera-hlt-white-gold-1000x750.jpg
Will look really well ,great choice .

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
@steaa looks class.
How are you finding it coming from a Mk5 GTi?

I currently have a MK5 GTi and have spotted a 2019 GTI PP in England that has me very temped? I actually love the MK5 GTi but this price is too good to miss and Ultra look miles? Have you had any bother?

steaa

RMS Regular
OP
steaa
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
@steaa looks class.
How are you finding it coming from a Mk5 GTi?

I currently have a MK5 GTi and have spotted a 2019 GTI PP in England that has me very temped? I actually love the MK5 GTi but this price is too good to miss and Ultra look miles? Have you had any bother?
the only thing I’ve ever had go wrong in 4 years ownership was a slightly weeping fuel pump which caused a fuel smell in the cabin. This was replaced under warranty without any questions asked. I believe there was since a recall on them(?). I’ve put over 30k miles on the car now and been fine otherwise, touch wood.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
the only thing I’ve ever had go wrong in 4 years ownership was a slightly weeping fuel pump which caused a fuel smell in the cabin. This was replaced under warranty without any questions asked. I believe there was since a recall on them(?). I’ve put over 30k miles on the car now and been fine otherwise, touch wood.
Thanks bud, phoning the fella tomorrow to
Talk about the car. Appreciate it.

steaa

RMS Regular
OP
steaa
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
The annual winter deep clean done. Gave the Meguairs ceramic wax stuff a go too, so we’ll see how it holds up over the next while. Normally I’d use fusso sealant or the anachem quick detailer.

It still looks so good and fresh when cleaned up.

20EFC4D2-8371-4FF2-BF96-ADBB648AFE4F.jpeg

steaa

RMS Regular
OP
steaa
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
SOLD. New car incoming next week.

Newer, faster, more doors, and a different colour :cool: