What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

RevT

RMS Regular
Or how do you know it’s anything to do with a personal reg? Wasn’t a personal reg I checked. it was a basic English reg
Each to own but it’s always going to raise a eye brow to anyone reading down the miles on anything especially a jap import
Ps get it outa yeee lol. As for why I checked, I’ve one on way from Japan bought. Thought I’d check another locally to recommend to someone.

It’s not only this car I’m talking about, I’m saying that all you seem to do is sit and do free checks to give you something to complain about.

Typical NI attitude really, you always seem to slag all advertised cars about something, seems like you can’t see anyone having something good or seeing someone do well!

I hope your car is concours when it arrives, for your sake.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
It’s not only this car I’m talking about, I’m saying that all you seem to do is sit and do free checks to give you something to complain about.

Typical NI attitude really, you always seem to slag all advertised cars about something, seems like you can’t see anyone having something good or seeing someone do well!

I hope your car is concours when it arrives, for your sake.

ive owned plenty of rough cars too, not entirely sure what your issue is though. I’m deeply sorry it upsets you in this way

RevT

RMS Regular
It really doesn’t upset me. I just find it almost embarassing and childish that a grown adult spends their time doing that, it’s something I remember 15 year olds doing over DTurbo 306’s back in the day.

scub

Banned
It really doesn’t upset me. I just find it almost embarassing and childish that a grown adult spends their time doing that, it’s something I remember 15 year olds doing over DTurbo 306’s back in the day.
so if you were buying that scooby, you wouldn't want to know a lot of thousand miles have disappeared off the clock? I know I would!

RevT

RMS Regular
so if you were buying that scooby, you wouldn't want to know a lot of thousand miles have disappeared off the clock? I know I would!

If I was buying that scooby I’d be doing my homework on it by doing a HPI check and checking the proper paperwork and history. Some people post up on here slabbering about cars that they’ve never laid eyes on, just run free checks and think they should slabber freely online about it. Free checks can be very inaccurate at times, as I’ve explained in an earlier post. Free/Cheap checks have also disclosed damage on cars that were listed wrong.

Vw Nut001

RMS Regular
Drives
biTDI C7 A6
Seen this on JKC Facebook tidy looking article
1618310506314.png

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
How cool is this?! Wee mini GTR kit on it an all 😂

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
How cool is this?! Wee mini GTR kit on it an all 😂

Cool as ****, but reminds me of those plebs who style their TT to look like an R8 🤣

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Cool as ****, but reminds me of those plebs who style their TT to look like an R8 🤣

Can get away with it more in wee Kei cars I think as they're just comical wee things, and usually driven by someone who can have a laugh at themselves. Imagine they're great fun to drive also!

Whereas the R8 kitted TTs just look bogging 😂

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Can get away with it more in wee Kei cars I think as they're just comical wee things, and usually driven by someone who can have a laugh at themselves. Imagine they're great fun to drive also!

Whereas the R8 kitted TTs just look bogging 😂

Have been considering the wee kei trucks lately. Would be a class delivery advertisement for attention as they're so unique.

Drop in a liter bike engine and you'd be flying 👌

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I’d love a wee kei car a proper 660cc turbo cappuccino, copen or a beat or similar. Anytime they come up their so expensive and I wouldn’t fancy one as a daily being 6’ and bulky even when I was single with no kids.