2007 Jerez Black BMW E92 M3

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
OP
AlpineF30
Drives
BMW M3
So got the LCI lights in.

Definitely freshens up the car and modernises it.

Have had a bit of an nightmare with them.

The set I ordered are made by a company called ULO who are the OEM manufacturer and come with the marchinf

However in my haste I didn’t order ULO inner lights and got sent a set by a company called DEPO and the quality was terrible.

Sent them back for ULO replacements which came today.

Opened the box to find one of the lights wasn’t brand new and was covered in micro scratches and was clearly fitted to a car.

Poor form by euro car parts so have to send it back for a new replacement.

E1AEE294-20E2-4A03-8FF4-508DB5B239F0.jpeg

79A2F93B-BEEE-45C1-ABE7-F6B89FE5FA27.jpeg

AFF6A18A-E848-4DBD-B950-ACDE7B645E61.jpeg

EAD9E875-5798-4B78-96FC-E217A9632732.jpeg

5B89E92F-85D9-47FA-BA0F-54118BCDE736.jpeg

E7F37834-76BA-485F-B8D7-D6C13425299A.jpeg

CE2D2E10-71C6-485B-9BF6-C68EBF3864ED.jpeg

As well as fitting the lights need to get them coded in as this is what I am met with on the iDrive

C3A27D5A-087C-44EA-B11F-F4300CBCFBBA.jpeg

Fired up my laptop and it has about 6 hours of windows updates to do so will get the lights coded in the morning.

Then just a case of wait for the replacement light to arrive from euro car parts and get the boot built back up.

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
So got the LCI lights in.

Definitely freshens up the car and modernises it.

Have had a bit of an nightmare with them.

The set I ordered are made by a company called ULO who are the OEM manufacturer and come with the marchinf

However in my haste I didn’t order ULO inner lights and got sent a set by a company called DEPO and the quality was terrible.

Sent them back for ULO replacements which came today.

Opened the box to find one of the lights wasn’t brand new and was covered in micro scratches and was clearly fitted to a car.

Poor form by euro car parts so have to send it back for a new replacement.

View attachment 319638

View attachment 319639

View attachment 319640

View attachment 319641

View attachment 319642
View attachment 319643
View attachment 319644

As well as fitting the lights need to get them coded in as this is what I am met with on the iDrive

View attachment 319645

Fired up my laptop and it has about 6 hours of windows updates to do so will get the lights coded in the morning.

Then just a case of wait for the replacement light to arrive from euro car parts and get the boot built back up.

Just out of interest what was the ECP part number?

TSPORT

RMS Regular
Drives
///M3
Nicely, I tried ordering from ECP but they didn't have the left outer one in stock yet they did on their ebay site which meant I couldn't use the discount code.

Got a genuine set on ebay for really good money though.

Don't sell you'll regret it ;)

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
OP
AlpineF30
Drives
BMW M3
Nicely, I tried ordering from ECP but they didn't have the left outer one in stock yet they did on their ebay site which meant I couldn't use the discount code.

Got a genuine set on ebay for really good money though.

Don't sell you'll regret it ;)

Want for another M4 is quite strong :joy:

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
That looks so good there! Think your wheel colour is on point too. I think they suit the dct so much better though. I just can't find anything that really justifies the extra cost personally. Some far for the money really

TSPORT

RMS Regular
Drives
///M3
They are mega value for money although I see they seem to be very much up in the money at the moment, Same for the M4.

Had mine out for a blast tonight too, lovely evening around Belfast and the Hillhall road back to Lisburn. Sounds amazing lol

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
OP
AlpineF30
Drives
BMW M3
They are mega value for money although I see they seem to be very much up in the money at the moment, Same for the M4.

Had mine out for a blast tonight too, lovely evening around Belfast and the Hillhall road back to Lisburn. Sounds amazing lol

Think it’s with covid causing an increase. Two minds to hold on until the market stabilises a bit I think in the long run the E92 will stay up and the M4 will keep dropping as it was a similar trend to the E46 and E92
Can you code out sos call buttons on e60?

Can indeed :grinning: