a-kem automotive

Jet9

RMS Regular
My son was very impressed with these goodies.
IMG-20210421-WA0000.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I'll say straight away I'm a confirmed "declogging" sceptic. Sounds like a pile of horse hockey and snake oil to me, lol.

Well...

Last wash I sprayed on a round of Citraclean at the end, after cleaning the car in the usual way with Articulate and Foam, plus Gleam and a bucket...

Just for the craic you know, lol - it's ok to be prejudiced as long as one tests ones prejudices 😅

Couldn't believe what I saw! The whole car just came to life! Like after a fresh application of Hybrid. Magic :cool:

Car was coated about a year ago and I've never had any complaints. Looks amazing when clean. But that extra round of citraclean just brought it to another level again.

I still think it's a load of horse hockey mind, but apparently it works! :innocent:🤫😅

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
When Pete talks about ceramics clogging and the reasons why I knew that’s what I wanted to concentrate on as otherwise there isn’t much to separate articulate from the citraclean

But used as you describe. It’s amazing!

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Ross would you know which connection this would be and would you have a snow foam connection to fit thanks.
image.jpg

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
There is a fine line between world class products and doing yourself out of a fortune with the greatness of those products!!

My best bud is an autoglym rep so I have alot of autoglym products but I like to keep stocked up on anachem products as you really can't fault them they are amazing plus being an NI company it's even better

ShaunB

RMS Regular
Guys,
When Pete talks about ceramics clogging and the reasons why I knew that’s what I wanted to concentrate on as otherwise there isn’t much to separate articulate from the citraclean

But used as you describe. It’s amazing!
When I had my car coated by Pete, he recommended Gtechniq Citrus foam be used every 6 or so months.

What's the difference between the Gtechniq stuff and Citraclean for the purposes of declogging the coating?

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
My best bud is an autoglym rep so I have alot of autoglym products but I like to keep stocked up on anachem products as you really can't fault them they are amazing plus being an NI company it's even better

Cathal?

Good fella, i've recently started to use him again myself.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Not only did the kids love the haribo but it’s small stuff like looking for my reg and then finding a similar number. Smashing customer service. Thanks Ross much appreciated @Big Pimp

D20977C9-EE77-4703-A205-B3A0B08ABABD.jpeg

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Used cleanse along with the new power washer this evening and it's epic. Never needed to touch the wheels or tyres just spray on and power hose off. I have it diluted 3:1 and that seems like plenty.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Guys,

When I had my car coated by Pete, he recommended Gtechniq Citrus foam be used every 6 or so months.

What's the difference between the Gtechniq stuff and Citraclean for the purposes of declogging the coating?
Give Citraclean a go, it really works on those coatings when used after cleaning. Couldn't believe it myself. I just sprayed it onto the wet car after going over it with bucket and shampoo, then rinsed off. You can see the difference instantly. Pure magic.

It's also a good pre-cleaner. And great for using under arches, sills, etc.

Have no idea how it compares to the Gtechniq stuff. See what you think and let us now.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Guys,

I can't say how it compares directly, however, what I can say is that gTechniq's offering will be a foam based citrus cleaner - in that it has been designed to be used through foam applicators thus will include strong foaming agents whereas my CitraClean hasn't.

In layman terms, mine is a pure product designed to do one job and be phenomenal at it, and gTechniq's will be a very very good product, but maybe not just as good as it contains foaming agents as well as citrus degreaser

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
I have removed the rear washer bottle from my golf and has sludge in the inside that I can't reach. Would laser be safe to use in it?

ShaunB

RMS Regular
I can't say how it compares directly, however, what I can say is that gTechniq's offering will be a foam based citrus cleaner - in that it has been designed to be used through foam applicators thus will include strong foaming agents whereas my CitraClean hasn't.

In layman terms, mine is a pure product designed to do one job and be phenomenal at it, and gTechniq's will be a very very good product, but maybe not just as good as it contains foaming agents as well as citrus degreaser
Thanks Ross.
Could I ask if you know differences between that gtechnic W4 foam and your ultrafoam?
I only ask as I seem to have a more glossy looking finish from it, and the only difference is the foam. Gleam still used etc.
Maybe it's just declogged the coating or something 🤔

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I have removed the rear washer bottle from my golf and has sludge in the inside that I can't reach. Would laser be safe to use in it?
Just hot water and a dish brush, or a long round paint brush to get in there?

Don't know if lazer would be effective on that sludge but worth a try. Shouldn't do any harm. Just dilute as normal, 50:1. Spray in, shake it about, rinse with hot water.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late

yep, should be perfect as it’s a degreaser and designed to get rid of grease, sludge etc.
Thanks Ross.
Could I ask if you know differences between that gtechnic W4 foam and your ultrafoam?
I only ask as I seem to have a more glossy looking finish from it, and the only difference is the foam. Gleam still used etc.
Maybe it's just declogged the coating or something 🤔
I dont know the composition of their product, but as with my CitraClean, UltraFoam is a pure foam without additives etc.

@Roy Little thats pretty impressive, especially the the crap coming off the tyres!

Reactions: RWL