Toyota Yaris GR

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Mate has ordered some nice white Speedlines for his. He also had it rolling roaded at 269.6bhp standard, stuck a panel filter in to see what it done and made not one bit of difference lol. He's an exhaust on the way as well.

received_430769171359394.jpeg

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Spotted this on my YouTube deep dives. Fella turns one into a paperweight it seems!

Poor lad, fair play for coming out and admitting what he did whilst sending this wee weapon down the track.

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Ill bet my left ballick he makes more in youtube revenue than it costs to fix

following though, as interesting. was posted on prev page too sorry dub

Balls I checked this page, forgot to go back further :weary_face:

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
My mate got his wheels and exhaust on, looks unreal! Exhaust is a Milltek non res and sounds great from the clips I've heard, he's really not helping my want for one!

Hoping to make it over in May if lockdown is lifted enough so I'll get a good blast then.
received_110713694345798.jpeg
received_776017023318034.jpeg

Mark_C

RMS Regular
Fantastic car, awful plate! I just see Zoo lol
I don’t like that this seems to have turned into the terrible number plate thread.

All vanity plates are terrible. Paying to display a few letters and numbers that might resemble a name if you squint in fog.. Or 'finishing off' the look of something by shortening its government owned ID plate by two numbers. But then it is a mad world..

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Seems like a new exhaust is a must on any new performance car. WLTP rules just make them too quiet. New M3 is the same, they're all like that now.

Get it done copper :cool:

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Considered “unwrapping” the roof to expose the forged carbon fibre? Piotr Wiecek has done his, may need a clear lacquer applied but definitely “different”!

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Considered “unwrapping” the roof to expose the forged carbon fibre? Piotr Wiecek has done his, may need a clear lacquer applied but definitely “different”!
I’ve very little planned in fairness. Flaps, maybe some PPF and a ceramic coating and get it run in for starters.

I’ve something else diverting my attention but will keep that for the podcast!