GTINI EuroTreffen - Saturday 3rd July

viw28

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf VRT
Event Date
2 Jul 2021
Hey folks, as one of the last forums standing, we thought it only right to post on here some news of our brand new event, EuroTreffen :blush:

Everyone is welcome but we are trying to limit vehicles to European brands only, however, if anyone is interested in a club stand please drop us an email to Events@GTINI.com. Location wise, bring on the Larne jokes :joy: but we have made sure to avoid the town itself and it's set in a quiet, isolated location which we have to ourselves for the day. It's very much intended to be really relaxed and something to replace our Castlewellan event which we have been prevented from running for the past few years.

Obviously we have Covid to contend with here but hopefully local restrictions won't get in the way of a good car show!

Be great to have some RMS'ers there and best regards on behalf of the GTINI crew.

Gethin.

EuroTreffen full size flyer - Harlequin.png

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
This is awesome! Great to see the calendar come to life and a GTI NI event especially.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Good rural location ,just be wary of the 40 mph speed limits both sides of the event lol.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Will try to nip up in the MK2. Gates closed job or can I slip away after a few hours?

viw28

RMS Regular
OP
viw28
Drives
VW Golf VRT
Will try to nip up in the MK2. Gates closed job or can I slip away after a few hours?
Excellent 🙂

We’d prefer if everyone stayed in position to minimise the number of moving vehicles with kids about the site but we won’t be hard and fast about it for this one.

ger16v

RMS Regular
Drives
80,90's VW
will try to make this one as my corrado is in dire need of a good run

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Hey folks, as one of the last forums standing, we thought it only right to post on here some news of our brand new event, EuroTreffen :blush:

Everyone is welcome but we are trying to limit vehicles to European brands only, however, if anyone is interested in a club stand please drop us an email to Events@GTINI.com. Location wise, bring on the Larne jokes :joy: but we have made sure to avoid the town itself and it's set in a quiet, isolated location which we have to ourselves for the day. It's very much intended to be really relaxed and something to replace our Castlewellan event which we have been prevented from running for the past few years.

Obviously we have Covid to contend with here but hopefully local restrictions won't get in the way of a good car show!

Be great to have some RMS'ers there and best regards on behalf of the GTINI crew.

Gethin.

View attachment 323549
I'll try and make it with the camera.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Very much looking forward to this! After missing out on Players Classic this weekend through no fault than my own lack of decisiveness before it was too late I am now itching to get back to a show!

viw28

RMS Regular
OP
viw28
Drives
VW Golf VRT
Really enjoyed the Castlewellan meets with the defender, wonder is the room in larne for a tiny american truck :confounded: lol
As much as we’d love it, it’s for European cars only. We are worried about space with it being a new event and the popularity of car events at the minute in general. Sorry 🙈

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Wouldn’t mind a run to this, weather permitting of course.

Ged

RMS Regular
Drives
sexmo VTS
Damn, would have loved a nosey around this @Ged. Park something European on the back of it... :joy:
So what we are saying is if I park the saxo on the back of it then we are good to go ???? :p

As much as id like to bend the rules im sure sticking that yolk in there would be a challenge even at the best of times.

Im sure there will be an event by them ill be allow to bring the toys too :p

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
Only down the road from me, so will get down for a nosey! Always enjoyed Castlewellan!

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Late notice but would there be any interest in an RMS Club stand? Also @viw28 , this wording to me suggests you might be lenient on non Euro's if it's a Club stand? Or have I picked that up wrong?

Everyone is welcome but we are trying to limit vehicles to European brands only, however, if anyone is interested in a club stand please drop us an email to Events@GTINI.com

viw28

RMS Regular
OP
viw28
Drives
VW Golf VRT
So what we are saying is if I park the saxo on the back of it then we are good to go ???? :p

As much as id like to bend the rules im sure sticking that yolk in there would be a challenge even at the best of times.

Im sure there will be an event by them ill be allow to bring the toys too :p
Although it’s a Euro show you’d be best leaving any Saxo behind also….

Whoops, did I accidentally just say that 🙈😂
Late notice but would there be any interest in an RMS Club stand? Also @viw28 , this wording to me suggests you might be lenient on non Euro's if it's a Club stand? Or have I picked that up wrong?

Everyone is welcome but we are trying to limit vehicles to European brands only, however, if anyone is interested in a club stand please drop us an email to Events@GTINI.com
Drop us an email with the complete list of cars and what club you’re representing. This is at our discretion and judging by the interest we’ve had so far it’s going to be a busy event so we are being fairly apprehensive with regards to this. We will try our best to accommodate.

Ged

RMS Regular
Drives
sexmo VTS
Although it’s a Euro show you’d be best leaving any Saxo behind also….

Whoops, did I accidentally just say that 🙈😂

Drop us an email with the complete list of cars and what club you’re representing. This is at our discretion and judging by the interest we’ve had so far it’s going to be a busy event so we are being fairly apprehensive with regards to this. We will try our best to accommodate.

Damn the hate is real lol, Well im suitably offended this morning, first my truck now my french bean tin.

Its ok Ill just go and get a set of wheels and coilovers so I can fit right in :p

Actually the GMC is on air I can be "stanced".

@Ben Sneaky RMS invasion? If i stick a VW badge on it they will never know