Trackskills at Kirkistown.

warren

RMS Photographer
Yeah the forester sounds like a stellar plan. I’ll hopefully get a few good shots of it lol

Crxpete

RMS Regular
Drives
R55 MCS, SQ5
Was hoping to get the R55 MCS on to the track on Saturday but it’s not at the stage where I want it to be…. Will maybe take a run down for a viewing session though

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Ok looks like the Clio might make it. I had new wheels and tyres fitted today and my mechanic is telling me it’s cured the issue. I’m a bit pessimistic but I’ll see tomorrow after a test drive.
I’m definitely a bit nervous taking out the Forester incase something goes wrong, so fingers crossed.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Bring the Clio and go for it :innocent:

In case somebody else didn't know, I went past Kircubbin the other day and the fuel station is gone. Whole place flattened.

Don't know if the one in Portavogie is still there?

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Where’s the Golden Diner located in the interim I wonder, it’s superb!

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
So what’s the craic with spectators? Are they definitely allowed this time? Can I say to a couple of mates to just come down at the lunch break?

neil-c

RMS Regular
I can't make it this month sadly due to work commitments. Will definitely be there in July.

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Email said restrictions on spectators have been lifted. So free for all lol

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
All set for Kirkistown tomorrow, and then she sprung a leak literally as I parked up. Dumped all the coolant in the driveway 🙈 🤕 Can't find any obvious source so that's it.

Have fun tomorrow 😎

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Lol, you'd think so! I thought it was a loose hose, that's what it usually is, but no such luck! It's somewhere in the middle that I can't get to so no quick fix 🤕 Fan not working either so that's another hint...

Just goes to show does a car no good just lying in the garage! Stuck there through Covid and all that lark... 🙁

Next time! 😎

warren

RMS Photographer
What time is lunch usually? If I tried to get up for around 11ish would that be grand for seeing a few out on track?