a-kem automotive

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra
Just got my order can’t wait to try out the articulate gleam and ultra foam

always thought I needed to buy a dedicated powerhose for foam so Intrested to see how the iK foam works.

very quick dispatch delivery thanks @Big Pimp

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra
Having a power hose is night and day though, it's doing 90% of the work. Well worth the investment (y)

Also handy for driveways, walls, etc. round the house :innocent:

yeah we have a powerhouse but it’s a big industrial one so not sure it would be as handy to get a snow Lance for. Might look into it tho as I can’t imagine the spray bottle will be too good round the coaches lol.

will try it out on the smaller stuff tomorrow and see how it goes :laughing:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
yeah we have a powerhouse but it’s a big industrial one so not sure it would be as handy to get a snow Lance for. Might look into it tho as I can’t imagine the spray bottle will be too good round the coaches lol.

Handsprayer on a bus would be fun for sure 😅 😁

But yes, try it out and see if it's worth the bother for you. Have seen some commercial carwash places have those big industrial jetwashers and they do the foaming thing too. Not the faintest idea where you would get attachments for those brutes!

Deleted member 23441

D
well, I'll let you know a wee teaser.

I had a very interesting Teams meeting last week, contract paperwork has been drawn up, and bar one or two minor wording adjustments I'll be making a big announcement very very shortly
Anachem powerwashers ?

Barzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Gt starlet

Recently got a snowfoam Lance for our petrol washer for the buses. Makes it a lot easier having a longer dwell time than hand spraying etc. Recently done a post on the snowfoam thread. Michael @ Mp repairs sorted it for a reasonable price.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
You're pregnant?
I may look about 6 months pregnant, but I am working on shifting the lockdown guy!
Anachem powerwashers ?
🤠
Clothing range?

Imagine Ross modelling the anachem Mankini 🤢
No clothing ranges, although I am looking at a collaboration with another local company and customer who is doing a great gob of his own tees, truckers caps etc.
But me in a mankini 🤮

I’d have to get all the clocksprings trimmed out of the way first to give the impression there’s more than meets the eye so to speak 😂😂😂

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Anyone who has seen my Instagram/ Facebook stories will hopefully have seen Scent Apple is out (and smells delicious) and my leather cleaner called Rawhide is bottled, labelled and ready for orders too

also trialling the new spray heads (thanks for persuading me @Martyn and others) on them first and if they are a success I’ll roll them out for the other 500ml spray ale products
11EB1421-3DE5-4638-B72D-7716757C2B17.jpeg
20EC24EE-2304-49F4-9BE2-690C87B04D90.jpeg

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Anyone who has seen my Instagram/ Facebook stories will hopefully have seen Scent Apple is out (and smells delicious) and my leather cleaner called Rawhide is bottled, labelled and ready for orders too

also trialling the new spray heads (thanks for persuading me @Martyn and others) on them first and if they are a success I’ll roll them out for the other 500ml spray ale products
View attachment 325703View attachment 325704

Need to get me some of this Rawhide - anywhere local to Bangor stocking (like Armstrong Beatrice's) ?
Need to get me some of this Rawhide - anywhere local to Bangor stocking (like Armstrong Beatrice's) ?
Actually.... Wooah there, CitraClean?!?! What's this?? I've been not following things closely.... How does this fit in with Articulate, Gleam etc?

RevT

RMS Regular
Hello mate,

I'll try and get them listed live today or tonight as I have everything sitting.

In relation to IK sprayers, do you want a manual trigger spray action or pump sprayer?

The IK TR1 is the trigger spray version and the Multi Pro 2 is the pump up version I'd recommend.

Cheers, I think I’ll grab a couple of the bigger Pro 2’s and some small trigger boyos then.

Get that trim product up on the website at the same time as the apple scent and leather cleaner please, I need to put in an order and don’t want to til I can get the trim product. 😂

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late

Actually.... Wooah there, CitraClean?!?! What's this?? I've been not following things closely.... How does this fit in with Articulate, Gleam etc?
Should be explained properly here

Post in thread 'Introducing anachem automotive'
Introducing anachem automotive

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Cheers man, should be a good option for my ceramic coating then!
Yep, it's great for that.

You can use it as a general precleaner in the same way as Articulate. It's a little better at removing greasy stuff, like winter grime and greasy hand prints. Articulate is probably cheaper.

And it works really well as "declogger" for coatings. Apply once right at the end, on the clean car, then a final rinse/powerwash. Every 6-8 weeks is plenty for this. Just make sure to rinse really well and never let it dry on. Tricky on hot days. If it does dry then you'll get "runs". Not the end of the world if you do, they'll wash off easily. Just better without :innocent: