Audi A6 Allroad Sport

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
I got the original wheels done in my go-to Ferric Grey and put winters on. Sadly I think they’re a wee bit light against the silver bodywork and would’ve preferred darker, but the Rotors will be back on soon enough hopefully!

It’s been a bit abused recently with a trip to Portstewart Strand and lots of mountain bike duties, so gave it a good clean inside and out. Won’t be this shiny for long! Still absolutely love driving

DCA111C2-1AFC-4E31-B35C-CBE7C691E9DD.jpeg

64E34C73-E3FA-4F17-82C2-9C933FDFCD94.jpeg

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Nah lighter colour wheels are in, lovely in that colour and just enough contrast from the silver paintwork.

I always thought they were RS6 reps, I take it they are the same design just smaller?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
They do get called RS6’s, just like the old RS4’s etc. But they are a genuine wheel on the A6 and A8. Can get them in 21” on both and Q7 too.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
I have to say I much prefer those wheels over the Rotors. I’ve 20” Rotors on mine (black edition) and I think they look cheap and tacky. In fact What are those called, I’d be keen to get a set.

@Ghisallo

Local with good tyres. Need a repaint though.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Very nice! Get a thread up. What engine?

I honestly love mine, favourite car I’ve owned. I appreciate it’s no Yaris GR, but for a large estate the way it handles twisty roads it’s unbelievable.

PMC555

RMS Regular
Drives
Sometimes
Very nice! Get a thread up. What engine?

I honestly love mine, favourite car I’ve owned. I appreciate it’s no Yaris GR, but for a large estate the way it handles twisty roads it’s unbelievable.
Havn't taken delivery yet, will wait and tax it at the start of the month,
Same as your 272PS
2015 , 61k
Full Black Leather with brown stitching (Sports seats)
BOSE Surround Sound System
Ambient Lights
Technology Pack
DAB Radio
Audi Connect and Audi Phonebox MMI Navigation Plus
Electronic Tailgate

(I dont know which of the above is std/optional)

Driving to Wales and back in it in July all being well to visit the inlaws, and with covid restrictions through the South, will probaly have to come home via Scotland, so it will see a few miles pretty quickly.
With this and the Golf R we are a fully VAG 4WD family!!!

I was looking at 2017 2.0 sline A6 avants (crazy prices at the minute) , and then this 2015 allroad popped up. Theres so few of them around- especially over here.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Local too? Sounds like a good example!

I was in Inverness a few weeks ago in mine and couldn’t think of anything better for a long trip.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Doesn't matter what you are in, that is a class road trip.
Did you go up the great glen or via perth and round the cairngorms?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Perth and Cairngorms.

I beg to differ though, you wouldn’t say that if you had to do it in a Vauxhall Crossland X.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Touche!
Yes, agreed, I'd happily take a week or two in hospital just to fire one of those things into a hedge and rid the world of it.

PMC555

RMS Regular
Drives
Sometimes
Local too? Sounds like a good example!

I was in Inverness a few weeks ago in mine and couldn’t think of anything better for a long trip.
Yep - I've been searching UK wide for a car, and this one turned up 6 miles from my door.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP