The Vintage Vehicles Meet Banbridge 24/05/21

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Yes, should be, what time are you going!

Probably leave here about 6.15ish or so. There's a few of the Porsche ones going as well so not sure if going to Sprucefield first or not to meet with them, so times may change yet

Bronk

RMS Regular
i have a match up in Newry tonight and might take spin round on way home depending on the time

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Not a bad turn out, was up earlier and headed home but the boys had me tortured to head back up. Great to catch up with @chrisd1 but my youngest was looking to go drifting with you 😂

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Not a bad turn out, was up earlier and headed home but the boys had me tortured to head back up. Great to catch up with @chrisd1 but my youngest was looking to go drifting with you 😂

Was great to catch up Jonny, I may or may not have drifted along nicely home... Brilliant turnout Tonight. The variety of cars in this country is simply amazing. Great atmosphere and nice to see people out enjoying again! Now to dry out the car seats with the sweat haha 😂 damn that car was hot tonight!

KevM

RMS Regular
I think I might have walked past you at one point @gav525. I had overheard someone asking someone if they 'sold the wee red clio' . I'm the world's worst with names in general, but to then add user-names & owner threads all into the mix and I'm lost. 😄

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I think I might have walked past you at one point @gav525. I had overheard someone asking someone if they 'sold the wee red clio' . I'm the world's worst with names in general, but to then add user-names & owner threads all into the mix and I'm lost. 😄

Yes you must've, think it was @Chris tii and @Gemma i was talking to about the Clio.

Aye all gets a bit messy with usernames etc, I tend to recognise the cars then not have a clue who it is owns them 😂

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Clean forgot about this and was maybe looking to get out a run lol.

Gemma

RMS Regular
IMG_20210721_193300.jpg

Bronk

RMS Regular
didnt get a chance to call in unfortunately.. looked like a great meet once again

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
E36 m3 are just getting better and better with age now. No idea what else was at this but I’d likely take that home over anything else

FrankXK8

RMS Regular
Drives
XKR
The GTA was gorgeous. So too the amazing Celica in green.
More pics here: