The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
I remember about 20years ago parking up one of the streets behind the city hall. When I was coming back I could see people standing at my car taking pics, so I dandered up slowly...........made my day a bit..................then I got closer and realised that somethimg similar to this below was parked behind me :laughing:
Saw it about the town a few times, must have been split new at that stage

Attachments

• lambo.jpg
    lambo.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 93

redxl77

RMS Regular
The purple Urus has been up at the port the last week or two. Sits round the corner from us, they must love their bright colours as they have a bright green transit too.

Managed to take a quick drive by snap yesterday, class colour.
View attachment 329992
I think that looks absolutely vulgar! Why do so few manufacturers make beautiful cars any more? Nearly everything looks like it was drawn by a 13 yr old…

Yeah and going by the picture it seems to appeal to 13 year old girls also. Colours like this especially for a 'normal car' (not proper sports/supercar) are not 'keeper' colours, they are 1.5 year lease colours.

scub

Banned
Yeah and going by the picture it seems to appeal to 13 year old girls also. Colours like this especially for a 'normal car' (not proper sports/supercar) are not 'keeper' colours, they are 1.5 year lease colours.
otherwise known as - Saville Spec 😆

Sonny

RMS Photographer
What you see is a TV character. He posts on Pistonheads and is dead on tbh and openly admits it is all put on as it brings the views.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
I’ve no doubt most of us would come across as an arse in front of a camera and hundreds of hours of content.

man is living the dream

I say this as I’m watching …
EB18FFEF-1F52-423F-B2A3-C39AD2990BFE.jpeg

Last edited:

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
I’ve no doubt most of us would come across as an arse in front of a camera and hundreds of hours of content.

man is living the dream

100% lol. TBH i have outgrown most of his content but still tune in on some videos. His early carspotting videos from around London where must watch for a carspotting mad teen! Biggest goal I had then was a weekend in London spotting mad cars!

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
100% lol. TBH i have outgrown most of his content but still tune in on some videos. His early carspotting videos from around London where must watch for a carspotting mad teen! Biggest goal I had then was a weekend in London spotting mad cars!
Remember standing admiring a La Ferrari in London a good few years ago, turned round and he was standing beside me. Of course I done the whole Norn Iron thing and was like “bout ya?”

MarkM

RMS Regular
Can’t watch him personally, find him unbelievably irritating, He was one of the 1st of these YouTuber types though, money made long ago and car companies value his followers.
I completely understand the hate towards the tosspot.

ShaunB

RMS Regular
Yea don't get the Shmee hate, if he isn't your cup of tea, don't watch lol. His SLS Black series is lovely!
I don't watch thankfully
Remember standing admiring a La Ferrari in London a good few years ago, turned round and he was standing beside me. Of course I done the whole Norn Iron thing and was like “bout ya?”
Should have given him a boot in the balls