B5 Audi A4 TDI

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
I looked at this as my wife was racking my head as she wanted a B5 but I wasn`t to keen on paying what he was looking but you have got yourself a good motor and it will run on the smell of diesel.

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
Thank God, saw the first pic and thought Oh FFS! now you have raised it a bit its nice, like it, and love the colour. Let the regular tinkering updates begin! hahaha H2d

JH86

RMS Regular
Had the joy of owning one of these for about 6 months.. one of the best dailys ever the 110hp one is nightvand day thob

Fair play and enjoy

Ps that's a b5.5

Paul.

RMS Regular
You say ‘more power’ I say VR6. Still the nicest shape A4 to this day and it isn’t even close.

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
Who knows?
Thank God, saw the first pic and thought Oh FFS! now you have raised it a bit its nice, like it, and love the colour. Let the regular tinkering updates begin! hahaha H2d
Yea I’m really taken by the colour too. Needs a good wash but I can see the potential in the paintwork.
Soooooooooooo now you have something to fit them to do you want these Pretoria’s 🤣
Free? Lol
Had the joy of owning one of these for about 6 months.. one of the best dailys ever the 110hp one is nightvand day thob

Fair play and enjoy

Ps that's a b5.5
Is it? 🤦🏻‍♂️😂 shows how much I know about VAG’s lol

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Same rims on this yoke. I actually like them they keep the car comfy, they’re light and tyres are cheap to buy.

Didn’t the 90’s take a resistor to make them a bit quicker?

2A88B4A4-8A24-4C9D-9F69-F42F2623B79B.jpeg

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Yea I’m really taken by the colour too. Needs a good wash but I can see the potential in the paintwork.

Free? Lol

Is it? 🤦🏻‍♂️😂 shows how much I know about VAG’s lol
Free delivery :p I do like that colour of green in that shape audi

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Same rims on this yoke. I actually like them they keep the car comfy, they’re light and tyres are cheap to buy.

Didn’t the 90’s take a resistor to make them a bit quicker?

View attachment 337913
Dont think a resistor was possible? I used to have an inline boost controller on my old mk3 Golf tdi. Used to be able to flick a switch to go from 90bhp to whatever it tricked it to - think maybe 110/120 (allegedly)? Defo noticed more of a kick of boost. Dont think its meant to be good long term mind lol.

No point in all these suggestions lads, we know fine right Brigadier Black will not hold onto it :p

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
Who knows?
It has had the evry mod done to it, which had a little “volume” style control knob. The knob is long gone and I’m removing the wires that are running to/from the pump.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news