The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Ive met your man Terry Bradely the artist in what looks like an Satin grey AMG Gts a good few times in Millisle.
Lives in Bangor but i think has a paint studio in Cloughy.

You living around this way now?
Wouldn't have thought art was a big thing outside Monte Carlo but fair play
The rich keep money out of banks by collecting art.

I've been in a few houses with severe monies worth hanging on the walls.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Saw a Rolls Royce Phantom with CGZ II few weeks back, must be his too.

He must have his finger in other pies there is no way he has all those from selling Mr Backwash

It is. Saw it coming out of his drive a few weeks ago but couldn't remember the reg!

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Yes yes yes....caught taking a pic too when she came back with her groceries 🤣

Screenshot_20211012-180446_Gallery.jpg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Saw it outside Makro yesterday! He was lorry in the car park showing it off to a few folk. Some noise off it.

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
Guy in the same development as me just got himself a yellow Gallardo convertible, sounds amazing. Must get a picture!
I know who your talking about. He’s under 30 too. Owns his own company. Fair play.

stevie_1

RMS Regular
Met a Bentley continental tonight there, white with green decals and boot spoiler, think reg was ***900, wasn’t holding it back

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Guy in the same development as me just got himself a yellow Gallardo convertible, sounds amazing. Must get a picture!

Lisburn? Saw a yellow galardo in a petrol station yesterday, unsure if it was a convertible, cant remember
Met a Bentley continental tonight there, white with green decals and boot spoiler, think reg was ***900, wasn’t holding it back

GT3? Is that Mark King?

edit: nope