Gambit

RMS Regular
One wheel per sitting....30 holes per wheel gets boring & tiresome quickly

20211016_121505.jpg

407_hdi

RMS Regular
Drives
E-Class / Z4
My parts arrived so back under the Zed. Rack cleaned and greased, steering arms and ends done. Coffee time then back out to do the drop links and pull the ARB out, poly bushes should be here on Monday

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Engine oil, oil filter, fuel filter, gearbox oil, air filter and cabin filter all changed on the Golf.

Now need 2 rear shocks, a CV boot, front brake pads and 2 front tyres. So much for a cheap run about...

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
AAB911C2-F07B-4D10-977F-7B07AFBBD6FB.jpeg

Got an egg thrown at me while doing 60mph from a car travelling the opposite direction. Thought it just hit the windscreen so wasn’t hugely angry and also had someone in the car so didn’t turn round, wish I did once I got home and seen they actually wrecked the paint, right down to metal. Would have beat the **** outa there car with a wheel race if they stopped.

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
View attachment 339308

Got an egg thrown at me while doing 60mph from a car travelling the opposite direction. Thought it just hit the windscreen so wasn’t hugely angry and also had someone in the car so didn’t turn round, wish I did once I got home and seen they actually wrecked the paint, right down to metal. Would have beat the **** outa there car with a wheel race if they stopped.

Ah no…wtf is wrong with people😡

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
View attachment 339308

This happened me last Christmas. They hit the side of the van with it and it went straight through the Wrap and marked the paint.

All you want to do is kill the ****ers, but if you were to look for them they could do far worse.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Cheers. I’m looking for Hankook winters so that gives me another supplier to try.

Black Circles are worth looking at. Pick your tyre, pick your local fitting place, book your date/time and pay online.

I was gonna get A One Tyres to fit the same tyres for me, via the Black Circles site, but my brother puts all his tyres through Nutts Corner (probably 50+ tyres a year) that's why I used them.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Check Openeo but last time I went to buy tyres they didnt post to NI (did before), hope that has changed