Charity run tonight - 15th June

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Seen this was on and going to head along for a spin. Just in case anyone else in here fancies a spin out in the nice weather.
Won't be a quick run I'd say lol, I'm planning on doing the peninsula on my way there for a bit of craic

Screenshot_20220614-102303_Facebook.jpg

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Yeah wasn't a bad evening. More of a convoy than decent run out though, ffs lads on Fireblades braking for corners that I was still going flat out for on the Monkey 😂

View attachment 365207

Monkey was definitely the bike to take. You could have left your bmw in 1st gear 😂. Did they stop at the aquarium or just do a lap of the peninsula and back to pitstop?
Only seen this, if id known earlier id have took a run down as its for a good charity! Decent evening for it too.

Would have been great to see the 600rr. We need an rms bike run some evening.

domo gti

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
Monkey was definitely the bike to take. You could have left your bmw in 1st gear 😂. Did they stop at the aquarium or just do a lap of the peninsula and back to pitstop?

Id be up for that as atleast nametags wont be needed as we will know who owns what bike 😂👍

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything

Haha yeah, Monkey was the right choice for sure! And yep, stopped at the aquarium briefly. Only just in the door there, long old ride home on a Monkey from Bangor that

Get a wee RMS run organised, if I'm home I'll definitely come along. Tomorrow suit anyone lol?

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Haha yeah, Monkey was the right choice for sure! And yep, stopped at the aquarium briefly. Only just in the door there, long old ride home on a Monkey from Bangor that

Get a wee RMS run organised, if I'm home I'll definitely come along. Tomorrow suit anyone lol?

I can't tomorrow, at least not during the day. But could possibly get out for a run on Friday between 12 and 2 if you fancied a spin.

It's a fair trek. The mini rcv msx might have shaved off a few minutes if you had a screen to tuck behind 😂

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
looks a good turnout. Would have joined you had I not been burdened with adult responsibilities.

I could be free tomorrow evening tho! Lol

Edit: scrap that. But up for a meet some time. Maybe at one of the coffee mornings?

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
I can't tomorrow, at least not during the day. But could possibly get out for a run on Friday between 12 and 2 if you fancied a spin.

It's a fair trek. The mini rcv msx might have shaved off a few minutes if you had a screen to tuck behind 😂

I've some online training course on Friday 1 til 3 ffs. And same tomorrow so can only do tomorrow evening. Always one evening next week?

looks a good turnout. Would have joined you had I not been burdened with adult responsibilities.

I could be free tomorrow evening tho! Lol

Edit: scrap that. But up for a meet some time. Maybe at one of the coffee mornings?

Definitely, though not sure when now as heading back to work next Saturday for a bit 😭

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
must note if there’s any plans of a spin im only good amongst other slow mobiles. Only have the monkey

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
@gav525 I didn't realise that was you on the black Monkey. I was there on my Repsol MSX and my mate was on the Gresini MSX. I think we had more craic than anyone else there.

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
@gav525 I didn't realise that was you on the black Monkey. I was there on my Repsol MSX and my mate was on the Gresini MSX. I think we had more craic than anyone else there.

Ah ffs, saw yous as well then your mate Colin on the yellow monkey came over and chatted to me! Your wee Repsol looks great, I was admiring it in Portaferry when we parked up.

Wee bikes are ideal for runs like that, still get to open them up in 4th gear 😂 There was a lad on an SP1 on the way back was slowing for the corners so much I near took him up the inside a few times lol, then we got to the straight and he was away again 😂😂

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Haha, Colin is mad for Monkey bikes. He's a nice fella too, I only really know him because of the bikes 🤣🤣

I seen that SP1 leaving the aquarium, but that was the last I seen him. I was away down the peninsula with my chin on the clocks and a WoT LOL

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Need to get all the groms/monkeys out together. Be like hells angles coming down the road