What did you do to your motorcycle today?

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
Took the V4 out on Sunday to scotland on a day trip with friends to do its run in miles

1664963375275.png

1664963395794.png

1664963459938.png

some great roads and trail roads too!
now to get the first service done soon and the full system fitted

Lee

RMS Regular

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
That's an animal of a bike I'm sure. The MT07 and Z800 were lucky you were on run in period!

What time did you leave and arrive home at? How many miles roughly?

I didnt give it much until the way home down the A77 from Maybole to the boat as we were running late lol! but they havent had many miles on their seats on them bikes so nothing to mad!

the boat got us in around 9am and we had to be back for 6pm - from my door to door we completed 300 miles 2 tanks of fuel in the V4

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
Added a new screen to the bike, its just a light tint and about 5% over larger, the screen is in its upright location in this photo
Got headlight protectors also and a front fender extension and also a rear... though fitting the rear it cracked

dont know if it go carbon or not....

1665586699543.png

1665586724365.png

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
@Scuba Steve I fitted SW Motech rad/oil cooler guards to a friends V4 MS a couple of weeks ago. Well worth buying as there’s already a few little marks on all of his rads, and I’d dread to think what they’d cost to replace.

Does yours have the adaptive cruise control and blind spot detection on it?

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
@Scuba Steve I fitted SW Motech rad/oil cooler guards to a friends V4 MS a couple of weeks ago. Well worth buying as there’s already a few little marks on all of his rads, and I’d dread to think what they’d cost to replace.

Does yours have the adaptive cruise control and blind spot detection on it?

Yeh i got the evotech ones fitted to mine before it even went on the road. its a must! they aren't expensive to replace the rads as such... its the stripping to remove them!

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
MOT day for the mini Italian Stallion
IMG_20221018_133129.jpg
IMG_20221018_142627.jpg

Unsure why the previous odometer reading on this year's cert was the same last year's odometer reading?

andy9201

RMS Regular
That’s class. What are you for doing with it?
Probably just ride it. It's in great clean condition but don't think it would be fair on the bike not to take it off road a bit. There's no real off road or green lanes as such here. Might take a trip to Donegal or down to Wexford at some point and try and find somewhere to get her dirty.

andy9201

RMS Regular
Class. I had a teacher at school back in the 80's rode one of those to work.
Your's looks really clean. The best colour in them too.
Health to kickstart.
It's the electric start model 😁 got a kickstart too but would say that's last resort