Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
Looking to get a Dash Cam for the Beemer, would ideally like a front and rear cam and mr magician @Cartunes will be fitting it :grinning:.

Its looking likely i will be getting this one here
iN-CAR CAM™ DUO | Nextbase

As you probs know that the newer shape beemers come with rear tinted windows etc. SO was just wondering will i still benefit from the rear camera or would i t be too dark anyway to capture any video footage.

Thanks

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
The most annoying bit is....the Polo caused a huge accident, no doubt the jeep/trailer has ended up in a field in a mess...and it looks like it sped off into the distance.

It'd be interesting to hear if they did get caught

BobSpounge

RMS Regular

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Very tempted to get one of these but are there such things as wireless ones or ones which are very small that you can tuck in behind your rear view mirror and put the wires up around the head lining?

RoniN

RMS Regular
I know that crossroads well, amazed the red Vauxhalls not already on it's roof as they will have just gone over a humpback bridge at speed !!! LOL

Cheers

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
He was travelling rightly. But he approaches that junction and it's blind to him at last minute, if you were not familiar to the road you could easily have came over that blind summit bridge and last thing you expect is the road to come to a give way 50 yards later. This next pic is what the driver sees

IMG_4757.PNG

IMG_4756.PNG

Last edited:

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
For sure. But I'm just saying it's not just as clear cut as that video. Driver was fully lit and there didn't appear to be any attempt at slowing either, no weight pushing the front down.
Probably on phone