Welding demonstration day

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Hi guys we're having a welding demonstration and open day Thursday 11th.

Special offers on all types of welder, live demonstrations running all day.

Light refreshments served.

11am till 8.30 pm.

All welcome.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Any decent ac/dc tigs in stock that you'd recommend? Think I need to treat myself to christmas...

For alloy welding? We keep the sip 177 and 214. They're not cheap, but necessary if your welding alloy. £525+ and £625+.

**mugen**

RMS Regular
Drives
Big 9'er
Yeah aluminium and stainless... Been looking at an R-tech tig which gets good reviews plus come with 2 years warranty. What warranty comes with the SIP?

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
I'll be along for a bit, really want a tig myself but prices are still heading the right way, think I'll wait a year yet

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Ok it's going to be a pretty informal day from what I can gather, Stewart from GYS England is coming over and setting up demo machines including tig/arc etc and will demonstrate whatever people want to see. He's a welding genius so is a good guy to talk to regarding any questions/queries you have with any aspect of welding.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.