Drives
Mini SE
Back up to £9.99 again then

IMG_0375.PNG

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
I upped the ratio of the Articulate today within the 5L pressure sprayer and applied to dry paintwork.
Left to dwell for 4-5 minutes and then foamed over the top for further 4-5 minutes and the result was much better than before.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I upped the ratio of the Articulate today within the 5L pressure sprayer and applied to dry paintwork.
Left to dwell for 4-5 minutes and then foamed over the top for further 4-5 minutes and the result was much better than before.

Now up the dwell time to 10 minutes like Ive told you .... ;)

FN2DAVE

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon
More Articulate!! @Big Pimp Any excuse to use it (y). Ok the area wasn't that bad to begin with and didnt get a picture. (Blowing a gale down here)
Just the usual build up of dirt and grime and a bit grubby as this area normally gets neglected from cleaning .
Sprayed on and I used a small brush on the whole area just to work it round the hard to reach bits and a pump sprayer with water to rince off. Much better :cool:.
20170213_131513.jpg
20170213_131522.jpg

RevT

RMS Regular
I used Ultrabrite for the first time yesterday on a set of wheels, brought them up like new. Also must get some more tarminator ordered in the next couple of weeks.

gaz_5103

RMS Regular
Drives
SC Range Rover S
big_pimp would you have a product that I could use to protect my newly laid concrete dog run?

Also what would you recommend for washing caravan?

Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_9921.JPG
    IMG_9921.JPG
    288.8 KB · Views: 57

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
So got sorted with the starter kit from @Big Pimp recently and today as first day I got using it.

Used on wife's x1.

Car needs clayed BADLY and has no wax etc on it. Waiting for better turn or weather etc to fully tackle it.

Used the articulate, snow foam and ultragloss. Thoughts below.

IMG_2045.JPG

Pleased with how foam clung to the car but more impressed with what lay on the ground.

IMG_2043.JPG

Let the articulate and foam sit for 7minutes then blasted off.

Re snowed and then washed with the bucket soap.

Impressed with wheels also

IMG_2044.JPG

Then gave a covering of ultragloss and dried.

Headed off to do some food shopping and caught a snap. No camera filter

IMG_2047.JPG

For a white car with no wax & most likely never been polished etc I was very impressed.

The zed got its turn later that night and i was impressed even further due to the better paint condition and also wax etc helping the process.

Top marks!!

Last edited:

JayT

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3eeeeeee
big_pimp would you have a product that I could use to protect my newly laid concrete dog run?

Also what would you recommend for washing caravan

Cheers.

Ross won't shout at me I hope cause he knows I love his stuff and use it to wash my own car. But washing a caravan you cannot best Mud buster. Don't know why but it cleans them great black marks and Moss just melt away. Bit like road grime does with articulate.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late

Also what would you recommend for washing caravan?

Cheers.
Hello mate,

For the dog run I'd ideally recommend you seal it - what's the size of the run? Looks about 4m x 1.5 ish?

As @JayT says the mud buster products are tailored towards caravans, as it is solvent based (you need a solvent to get rid of the black rubber marks). You need to be careful though with solvent, as it can and will discolour metals if allowed to dry in, and definitely isn't good for rubbers with repeated usage.

I have a new safer product for the caravans, and if you wish to try some and give an honest report with before and after photos, I'm more than happy to work with you? You too @JayT

@Iain Traynor - if I have seen your message I must have meant to reply but forgot about it, so apologies about that. I'll go and get a look at them now.

@chrisd1 - super results from a lazy wash! That's what I do throughout the week myself!

@da.murf - awesome results. Thanks for taking the time to photograph and share your results with everyone. And thanks for adding the photo of the run off from the foam after dwell time.

I know that some people don't 'get' foams, but that picture is proof positive of the benefit of using a foam stage.

I also hope you used the UltraGloss and dried it though, and not UltraBrite! I'd say going by the reflection shot you used the gloss though!

@Trevor - had another customer text me today in disbelief at how easy the UltraBrite worked. He was Valeting someone's E60 5 series and the spider alloys were in a poor state with black brake dust that had built up and couldn't be shifted.
He painted it on and between the spokes, blasted off with a power hose and couldn't believe the final result.

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp kindly delivered my order during the week so I gave the Golf a wash this morning. Unfortunately it started raining during snow foaming and I didn't get a photo of the foam but the results speak for themselves.

Sprayed on Articulate with one of those Screwfix pressure sprayers and let dwell for 5 minutes.

Foamed and let dwell for another 5 minutes, the rain didn't help but I could see the Ultrafoam was definitely clinging to the car and not just running straight off like other foam I've used in the past.

Pressure washed and then sprayed on Ultragloss and rinsed off.

Before:
IMG_20170225_115418072_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170225_115403070_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170225_115354510_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170225_115344594_HDR.jpg

After:
IMG_20170225_123854727_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170225_124030777_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170225_124044276_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170225_124115109_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170225_124130636_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170225_124150626_HDR.jpg

Not a cloth or washmitt went near it, complete touchless wash. Over 95% clean I'd say. Serious value for money and a little goes a long way. That Articulate is liquid gold !

Last edited:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Bought a K4 tiday....
Anywhere I can get Articulate tiday?
Procar have none left
Sorry I've only seen your message there now mate.

If Davey is out I could meet you tomorrow with some? I live in Downpatrick

@Iain Traynor - thank you so much for sharing - awesome results!

Ended up doing touchless washes today on my van and Jag. Especially at this time of year when the roads are so dirty and every trip out leaves the cars rotten I find it gives me more than acceptable results for minimal effort

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
Finaly went at the Skoda after a couple months of neglect and an encounter with a ditch due to some arse in a passat.

IMG_20170225_105047506.jpg

IMG_20170225_105327518.jpg

Articulate, ultrafoam and a powerhose and this was the result.

IMG_20170225_113830477.jpg

Pretty damn close to clean bar the very heavily soiled areas. Cannot get the big thick coats of foam though... I've tried alternate versions of everything else so it must be the Karcher letting me down.

IMG_20170225_155703688.jpg

Best she's looked in months after a proper clean and Ultragloss :grinning:

Last edited:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Finakly went a Skoda after a couple months of deglect and an escape from a ditch.

View attachment 138735
View attachment 138736

Articulate, ultrafoam and a powerhose and this was the result.

View attachment 138737

Pretty damn close to clean bar the very heavily soiled areas. Cannot get the big thick coats of foam though... I've tried alternate versions of everything else so it must be the Karcher letting me down.

View attachment 138738

Best she's looked in months after a proper clean and Ultragloss :grinning:
If you have a good snowfoam lance it will be the power washer not having enough pressure/water flow to make really thick foam.

Our old karcher got so weak the snow foam just came out as soapy water, no body to it at all.

J55NI

RMS Regular
@Iain Traynor great results, Did you dry the car after ultragloss?. Screwfix sprayer used for it as well?
Ps I've seen your car a few times on my commute home and it certainly looks the part in the estate(y) . DSG or Manual?:grinning: