Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Was in homebase today and had to leave quick with my few wee purchases before I left with a large set of storage shelves, a selection of power tools and a couple of other miscellaneous hand tools.

Some change from the old homebase, you could tell it's gone a bit more Aussie.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
I had a look at these the other day in Homebase and they seemed reasonable quality for DIY use. They also had those big stainless cabinets with the wood worktop on them too.
I was slightly more impressed than I thought I would be.

407_hdi

RMS Regular
Drives
E-Class / Z4
Picked up one of the lidl chop saws (well I sent my dad out to get it, I'm on holiday). Apparently it looks like a good job, heavy and fine blade with it, worth a punt for fifty quid

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Bought two of these today from Lidl. I've been using one very similar to this for my Anachem Articulate.

IMG_3097.JPG

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Can't see them being "that" sturdy but they'd be grand if secured to the wall.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Looks like we ridges across the shelves to strengthen them. I'd be tempted to get 2 sets and put the shelves into one - could do with closer spaced shelving to hold smaller stuff.

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
These sold out in minutes today I believe in quite a few stores .getting another delivery into stores tonight to be sold tomorrow if your looking one .2100w and at £79 with 3 years warranty surely you can't go wrong can you ??
Think there £179 (y)

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Picked up one of their wall mounted foldaway workbenches the other night with pegboard but for tools so will see what it's like when I put it together

Had planned to mock summat similar up myself with timber frame but this will hopefully do the job for the odd occasional diy I would do and save a lot of hassle and space

Attachments

• IMG_2220.JPG
    IMG_2220.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 260

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
They don't look all that cheap and are a completely unheard of brand name.. would stick to Halfords black as they are definitely good quality at a bargain price when on offer

AC

RMS Regular
Picked up one of their wall mounted foldaway workbenches the other night with pegboard but for tools so will see what it's like when I put it together

Had planned to mock summat similar up myself with timber frame but this will hopefully do the job for the odd occasional diy I would do and save a lot of hassle and space

Any good @m00k ?