Jd's 2005 Milano Red Honda Integra Type R

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Lovely dc5 but dislike the steering wheel ... But that's down to personal preference

You would be surprised in the number of facelift cars here now ... And great to see a non cw one

jordan 375

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
Lovely dc5 but dislike the steering wheel ... But that's down to personal preference

You would be surprised in the number of facelift cars here now ... And great to see a non cw one
That many? down this direction I've only ever seen 2 and both sold on

JDM_sy

RMS Member
Drives
Anything jap
a2JvvAS.jpg

saw this about a year ago :p

JDM-EF9

RMS Regular
OP
JDM-EF9
Drives
400bhp DC5 Turbo

New Spoon N1 and Spoon b-pipe on... Alloys refurbed in original hyper blade metallic silver. Bought brand new headlights to freshen the front. More pictures will follow but I think that's me finished with it for a while. Will also be indoors at JCC on the 9th which will hopefully have another good turn out.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Clean car, looked lovely! Where did my watermark go on the picture btw?

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Really nice example having had a good look at it @ the show Sunday past and a 100% owner to boot :grinning:

Good to have a yarn or 2 with you

I made earlier criticism of the steering wheel change but after seeing it and having a seat in the car I can see the attraction and feel the benefit of it

wheel colour change to OEM is a lot better IMO.

Just a nice example of a F/L DC5

JDM-EF9

RMS Regular
OP
JDM-EF9
Drives
400bhp DC5 Turbo
Really nice example having had a good look at it @ the show Sunday past and a 100% owner to boot :grinning:

Good to have a yarn or 2 with you

I made earlier criticism of the steering wheel change but after seeing it and having a seat in the car I can see the attraction and feel the benefit of it

wheel colour change to OEM is a lot better IMO.

Just a nice example of a F/L DC5

Yes Andrew, great to have a chat.. Was nice to get a seat in an NSX and a talk around it :blush:

We can arrange a day and I'll come up your direction or whatever and you can take it a drive to see what you think with Mugen wheel and get an idea of how it is with the KPro too!

And as for the wheel colour change back to OEM. It was @**mugen** that was yapping in my ear for months about it and got fed up hearing about it so took the risk and it paid off so I've him to thank in the end as much as I hate the fella :joy:

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
We'll arrange more than a sit in next time

Aye sort out something for sure. Yeah need to check out kpro etc .

@**mugen** has sense

Yes Andrew, great to have a chat.. Was nice to get a seat in an NSX and a talk around it :blush:

We can arrange a day and I'll come up your direction or whatever and you can take it a drive to see what you think with Mugen wheel and get an idea of how it is with the KPro too!

And as for the wheel colour change back to OEM. It was @**mugen** that was yapping in my ear for months about it and got fed up hearing about it so took the risk and it paid off so I've him to thank in the end as much as I hate the fella :joy:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.