RMS Offroad Enthusiasts - Punch Hunt - Flagstaff - 25th August 2019

karl7900

RMS Regular
Drives
Touareg 3.2 V6
Checked all the fluid levels and packed the boot with a few bits and bobs.

IMG_1011.JPG

Bryan

RMS Regular
I've washed it :p

I'm just going to check the gearbox/engine oil and coolant levels later today and that'll be it ready. Judging by the weather it's gonna be a messy one.

Also - do they have an air line to reinflate your tyres? I'm going to drop them down to lower PSI this time to see if it helps. I can bring a 12v one if necessary.

karl7900

RMS Regular
Drives
Touareg 3.2 V6
I've washed it :p

I'm just going to check the gearbox/engine oil and coolant levels later today and that'll be it ready. Judging by the weather it's gonna be a messy one.

Also - do they have an air line to reinflate your tyres? I'm going to drop them down to lower PSI this time to see if it helps. I can bring a 12v one if necessary.

I think @Nicky said he was bringing a compressor with him

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I'll have a wee compressor with me an all should anyone need it afterwards.
Makes some difference dropping the pressure of the tyres......as I found out at the first ever off roading day I was at lol

Tinners

RMS Regular
Drives
Forester S Turbo
I've got all my stuff sorted today, tools, jack, quick release bumpers, only thing I don't have is a compressor so will need to use someones

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Hi
Sorry for silence ... not been on here of late still hopefully gonna try this as long as you veterans think the wee Honda will be ok

Is there anything I need to bring with me ... I don't have much in terms of off roading tools etc?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Hi
Sorry for silence ... not been on here of late still hopefully gonna try this as long as you veterans think the wee Honda will be ok

Is there anything I need to bring with me ... I don't have much in terms of off roading tools etc?

Don't worry between nicky and a few others going your have all the tools you hopefully should not need, if you have a tow rope bring it just in case. Tho nicky will have plenty of good straps

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Only just finished and wheeled it out the shed. Broken lower radiator hose clamp required an emergency coolant change which thankfully went smoothly.
Just hope I've tightened everything up now lol.
PS Fuel leak is still there as it's a right cnut of a job to fix so anyone near the Shogun no naked flames please :p

IMG_2142.JPG

karl7900

RMS Regular
Drives
Touareg 3.2 V6
I've got my Go Pro charged up and ready to go and all the crap deleted off my phone to free up memory for capturing shenanigans :party:

@Nicky is it still ok for myself and @Tinners to meet up with you at the fire station in Ballynahinch for 09:45?

karl7900

RMS Regular
Drives
Touareg 3.2 V6
Don't worry between nicky and a few others going your have all the tools you hopefully should not need, if you have a tow rope bring it just in case. Tho nicky will have plenty of good straps

@nobby I've some tools and a bottle jack etc packed and others will have stuff too. Worst case scenario we'll not be leaving anyone stranded though we will take loads of photo's, point, laugh and rip the **** out of you first, then help :party: