Wanted: Cheap Laptop

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X
After something just to run diagnostics software on, ill have to put windows 7 on it so nothing too new. must hold a decent charge and have working usb ports.

What have you?

Jonny

RMS Regular
After something just to run diagnostics software on, ill have to put windows 7 on it so nothing too new. must hold a decent charge and have working usb ports.

What have you?

80 quid for a Hp will get you spec.

Drop me a pm :grinning:

Ge0rge

Banned
**** sake if I knew this id of gave you a load of crap computer parts worth a fortune for the s3 :p:p:p:p
I paid a mate £65 for the laptop specifically to install diagnostics software that's what it was for but I have a snap on so never use it......

U already robbed me lol you got a bargain, you owe me one

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
I paid a mate £65 for the laptop specifically to install diagnostics software that's what it was for but I have a snap on so never use it......

U already robbed me lol you got a bargain, you owe me one
He ain't a mate lol

I didn't rob you. We both got a good deal. I gave you the mats as lucks penny :p:laughing::party:

chapletown

RMS Regular
OP
chapletown
Drives
G20 M340i X
To save another thread I'll just bump this up. After same thing. Something cheap and cheerful

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.