RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Thanks

Edit: First online order placed
Mighty job mate, thank you.

If you had enough waited an hour you could have bought tiger gloves that everyone raves about!
8D13D9A5-E496-489D-BDA3-26015F3C5071.jpeg

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
And your order left me today mate

I owe you 1x 1l gleam cherry Cola as I literally only had the 1lt bottle left until the rest arrives Monday or Tuesday hopefully

Cheers, don’t worry about rushing it out to me. If your passing someday just throw it in or wait until I am ordering some more stuff!

niallspence

RMS Regular
Drives
ST RS/FN2/GsxR
My order came today, only problem is it had to be signed for so it's away on a trip to Craigavon. Hopefully get it on Saturday. @Big Pimp is this a new thing having to sign for it?

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
I used some of the sample of Cherry cola (best scent of the two) today to clean the car. Smelt great and I felt (maybe placebo) it did a better job washing the dirt off. Give the windows a clean with Clearview too. Finished off with ultragloss. Look forward to trying the quick detailer.
456A0632-0DE1-4DD4-8DA0-D678F6FC9A29.jpeg

Not a great photo, but was mid clean

Anachem really has nailed it, the products are dead easy to use and very effective. It speaks volumes that several people have approached me about buying your products.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
I used some of the sample of Cherry cola (best scent of the two) today to clean the car. Smelt great and I felt (maybe placebo) it did a better job washing the dirt off. Give the windows a clean with Clearview too. Finished off with ultragloss. Look forward to trying the quick detailer.
View attachment 189329
Not a great photo, but was mid clean

Anachem really has nailed it, the products are dead easy to use and very effective. It speaks volumes that several people have approached me about buying your products.
I don’t think I will ever tire of looking at a mk2 rs .such a stunning looking and sounding car .

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Is the scent just an additive for the shampoo? Or is it premixed when you buy it?

I just have the boring plain stuff lol

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
My order came today, only problem is it had to be signed for so it's away on a trip to Craigavon. Hopefully get it on Saturday. @Big Pimp is this a new thing having to sign for it?
I’ve had another customer contact me in relation to the same.

We have always required a signature with any packages we sent out with express but in the past the drivers were quite liberal with them.

I believe express are using a new system and signatures are mandatory unless there are notes we add like leave in garage etc.

I’ll contact them this morning about your delivery and the other customer and see will they drop them in a garage etc.

Sorry!!!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Is the scent just an additive for the shampoo? Or is it premixed when you buy it?

I just have the boring plain stuff lol
No, the new shampoos are all new formulations.

I’ll send you a wee sample bottle of each...... just to annoy you :joy:

How much gleam do you have left?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
No, the new shampoos are all new formulations.

I’ll send you a wee sample bottle of each...... just to annoy you :joy:

How much gleam do you have left?
Awesome

Think I have About 3/4’s a 2 litre bottle left. Not using a lot at the moment since I don’t was my car :joy:
Was the mother’s Merc the odd time inbetween her getting it wash elsewhere.

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Need to order some of that! Had a wee oil leak at the back of the engine.

niallspence

RMS Regular
Drives
ST RS/FN2/GsxR
I’ve had another customer contact me in relation to the same.

We have always required a signature with any packages we sent out with express but in the past the drivers were quite liberal with them.

I believe express are using a new system and signatures are mandatory unless there are notes we add like leave in garage etc.

I’ll contact them this morning about your delivery and the other customer and see will they drop them in a garage etc.

Sorry!!!

@Big Pimp thanks so much for sorting that out. Stuff was here and waiting for me when I got home. Saved me a trip. Top customer service. Only problem is that “scent” is missing from my order

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Got my order today as well thanks
No air freshener though,don’t need it now but if you could note it and add it to the next order (y)

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Got my order today, flipping heck Is Hybrid for cleaning your car or slapping on your face before going out on the pull? It smells awesome!

Loved the cherry cola Gleam too!

I washed my car with articulate/ultrafoam/ultra gloss on Wednesday night and have had nothing but mega comments on how well the car looked!:cool: Love this stuff to be honest, it’s reignited my interest in keeping a clean motor(y)

This stuff needs to be sold at motorfactors, a few of my techs have now taken an interest in buying it and if it was a case of heading to the motorfactors down the road, they’d be all over it but ordering online etc puts them off....too much like hard work or something.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Took to my diesel daily today, usual procedure: articulate, ultrafoam, gleam, ultragloss and ultraslick. It works wonders on this motor. Genuinely so impressive how good it looks with such little efforts, all thanks to the anachem range. 183k miles and I have never done anything more than used anachem on it, and its this car which attracts most of the cleaning product interest.
7A3D6F40-0229-46E7-A26F-BE10B4F0818B.jpeg
9A266495-8718-4E7E-B02A-6FD5924B9507.jpeg

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Another order from myself there. All this talk of needing a signature on delivery made me leave an alternative address (a mates business) in the notes section of the order. It's very close so hopefully it won't be an issue.

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Another order from myself there. All this talk of needing a signature on delivery made me leave an alternative address (a mates business) in the notes section of the order. It's very close so hopefully it won't be an issue.

Mine was left in the “safe place” :grinning:
With a note through the letter box,no issues

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Took to my diesel daily today, usual procedure: articulate, ultrafoam, gleam, ultragloss and ultraslick. It works wonders on this motor. Genuinely so impressive how good it looks with such little efforts, all thanks to the anachem range. 183k miles and I have never done anything more than used anachem on it, and its this car which attracts most of the cleaning product interest.
View attachment 189415 View attachment 189416

Where did you get that snazy pump sprayer?