Wanted : BMW/ MINI snap in adaptor

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

fatboysamo

RMS Regular
Has anyone got one of the BMW or MINI ( I think they are the same) snap in adaptors lying around that they are willing to sell. I am after either the universal one or the one for iPhone 7 (possibly the iPhone 6 one might work as well). Just asking out of interest as I fancy playing with one but not paying BMW prices.

Thanks.

fatboysamo

RMS Regular
OP
fatboysamo
I have an old y cable from when I had an R55 and I just figured I didn’t want the cables and phone rattling around in front of the gear stick. It does work fine with the normal lightning lead and I don’t know if I would gain anything with using the y cable. I might look into that.

Thanks.

j2112

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F36
Might be difficult enough to get one at a reasonable price due to the initial cost and the fact that those phones are still very current.

j2112

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F36
True. I have one for the iphone 5s and used it all the time. Very handy. Hadn’t thought of one for the 6s as I thought it would still be too expensive. Be interesting to see how you get on:grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.