a-kem automotive

davyk31

RMS Regular
Can go on either a wet or dry car. I use it when drying the car but the car has generally dried pretty well anyway.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
#purge @Big Pimp

6DEF0596-6430-4D18-ABEC-518B5C91FE46.jpeg
4725F95A-4880-4E05-9D3F-6AA7DAB1B5D8.jpeg

davyk31

RMS Regular
Anyone any issues after using Ultragloss and Hybrid with wipers juddering. Noticed this today on one of my cars and it's a bit annoying. Certainly ised Ultagloss on that car and think a Hybrid as well bit can't quite be certain.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Nope, never noticed anything like that with Ultragloss. Can't see why it would either, if anything the wipers should run smoother after either of those.

Must be something else going on.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Anyone any issues after using Ultragloss and Hybrid with wipers juddering. Noticed this today on one of my cars and it's a bit annoying. Certainly ised Ultagloss on that car and think a Hybrid as well bit can't quite be certain.
Hybrid will cause judder, normal enough as it’s not meant to be used on glass. I made this mistake. Few layers of Clearview and it will come off again.

Use Hydraclean for exterior glass, well bead really well and no juddering (y)

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Nope, never noticed anything like that with Ultragloss. Can't see why it would either, if anything the wipers should run smoother after either of those.

Must be something else going on.
Because the water is beading off the glass so quick the wiper is effectively touching dry glass, hence the judder.

davyk31

RMS Regular
If it's a "dry" glass problem does that not mean that Hydraclean will make it even worse if it beads the water even more?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Hybrid will cause judder, normal enough as it’s not meant to be used on glass. I made this mistake. Few layers of Clearview and it will come off again.

Use Hydraclean for exterior glass, well bead really well and no juddering (y)
Only problem I had with hybrid was that my windscreen is very badly scored by bad wiper blades and for a split second when the wipers wiped it would be cloudy/hazy but nothing too bad and it’s wore off.

But no juddering

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
i lash it on everywhere lol no issues yet, although my wiper are knackered to be fair.... heat wave and lack of rain has postponed a new purchase lol

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
@Big Pimp finally put through an order on your website! Ordered quite late last Friday night, do you know when it’s due to arrive? Was Hybrid and a drying towel. Thanks

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp finally put through an order on your website! Ordered quite late last Friday night, do you know when it’s due to arrive? Was Hybrid and a drying towel. Thanks

Sorry for the lack of updates etc. everyone.

I took myself off at the last minute for a family holiday

Last night tonight and coming home tomorrow so order will be restored from next week onwards!

I know there was a couple of minor issues with people waiting on orders but as far as the office told me all had been sorted.

I’ll find out exactly what’s happening tomorrow and let you all know, and apologies to nay one waiting longer than usual.

Ace_vaux

RMS Regular
Drives
Mustang
Sorry for the lack of updates etc. everyone.

I took myself off at the last minute for a family holiday

Last night tonight and coming home tomorrow so order will be restored from next week onwards!

I know there was a couple of minor issues with people waiting on orders but as far as the office told me all had been sorted.

I’ll find out exactly what’s happening tomorrow and let you all know, and apologies to nay one waiting longer than usual.

All arrived ok and looking forward to trying it all out! Things happen and deliveries get delayed. It can’t be helped!!

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Received mine today. I’ve used both the cloth and the Hybrid tonight, couldn’t wait for the weekend!
Unreal products and Hybrid smells better than my aftershave!

Looking forward to a wee rain shower to see the beading lol.

Thanks once again Ross