Westfield S2000

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

blelock

RMS Regular
Drives
Westfield S2000
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
fj15orw-3.JPG

Honda S2000 and 9,000 rpm on throttle bodies and 255bhp

Last edited:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Jesus thats stunning, more pictures and information required!

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Had a look around this on the Rms run that ended in hallidays
Cool car but imagine more than a few miles on our roads would be enough lol, zero padding on seats and rock solid suspension, class all the same

blelock

RMS Regular
OP
blelock
Drives
Westfield S2000
Had a look around this on the Rms run that ended in hallidays
Cool car but imagine more than a few miles on our roads would be enough lol, zero padding on seats and rock solid suspension, class all the same

You'd be surprised how comfortable the car is. The seats are awesome and no padding required. I put over 300 miles on the car one day and got out fresh as a daisy.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Lovely car Neal, will have to get you out to a trackday soon to see what the Honda power performs like!

Brought mine home from Middlesborough a few weeks ago, 300+ miles, got soaked, sore leg with no clutch rest, no padding in the seats, my balls bathed in 4inches of freezing water was more uncomfortable than the hard suspension & zero padding!

Last edited:

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Having driven a caterham at Palmer sport I now need something like this in my life lol

That looks awesome!!

richie_mck

RMS Regular
That is gorgeous, I've serious want for one of these at the minute but not sure how someone with a knackered back would fare.

Theres a lovely megabusa in gulf colours on ebay that I've been drooling over for the past week.

Reactions: IL

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
That is class!. 255bhp! and what maybe less then 500kg? Supercar eater.
I'm definitely going to get some sort of kit car when the kids are up a bit and I have a garage to put it in.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
You'd be surprised how comfortable the car is. The seats are awesome and no padding required. I put over 300 miles on the car one day and got out fresh as a daisy.

I say your plenty distracted anyway. Real cool toy. Do you track it or is it a road toy

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Jesus new pics of it look great, bet that sounds great with the s2000 lump under the hood!

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Love it Neal - no buzz like driving one!! Wish my current one was road-legal to get it out a scalp!

salster

RMS Regular
Drives
mini
very nice toy indeed sir, i have had 3 kit cars, a robin hood and 2 westies, 1 was a pre-lit which i regret selling and the robin hood which is an awful kit. anyhow coming back from Edinburgh on a cold wet night in a westie was no fun until i spotted an empty car park, well after more than a few doughnuts i was smiling again. if anybody is considering a kit car DO IT they are a blast.

blelock

RMS Regular
OP
blelock
Drives
Westfield S2000
That is class!. 255bhp! and what maybe less then 500kg? Supercar eater.
I'm definitely going to get some sort of kit car when the kids are up a bit and I have a garage to put it in.

None of these cars would be less than 500kg. Lots of people might try to tell you they are that weight but definitely not. Mine is well stripped out, not heater, no carpet, light weight seats, alternator, battery etc all light weight. But with a tank of fuel and me its around 700kg. The Honda engine is a heavy engine. But with the power and weight it is plenty fast enough for the roads believe me!

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
None of these cars would be less than 500kg. Lots of people might try to tell you they are that weight but definitely not. Mine is well stripped out, not heater, no carpet, light weight seats, alternator, battery etc all light weight. But with a tank of fuel and me its around 700kg. The Honda engine is a heavy engine. But with the power and weight it is plenty fast enough for the roads believe me!

Not sure if you mean specifically S2k powered cars

My last bike engined car on the Corner weight scales weighed 440kg, I've seen car engined cars dead on 500kg :grinning:

blelock

RMS Regular
OP
blelock
Drives
Westfield S2000
Not sure if you mean specifically S2k powered cars

My last bike engined car on the Corner weight scales weighed 440kg, I've seen car engined cars dead on 500kg :grinning:

yea bike engine would be lots lighter obviously. I have never seen a road car with a full tank of fuel, a driver and a car engine at 500kg. But I could be wrong lol

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
(y)Class wee motor and some snort when you left Hallidays that day lol.

Glad you have made it back on RMS! I was the one helping you push on to the platform for photos(b):party:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.