Multiple mid’s

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Infinity

anyone know if you can run multiple 6.5’s off 1 component crossover? Looking to add more mid bass up front. Haven’t seen a 4 channel amp with single input as I would like to retain fader and balance

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
More speakers adds volume, not bass.
You can run as many 6.5's as you can fit in a door from one speaker output as long as you get the impedance matched. Also, be careful with bass in the front door as it might sound like a cheesed-off rattlesnake. I've been fitting car audio for 30 plus years now and never needed more than one woofer up front!
Dynamat is your friend...... buy plenty!

Infinity

OP
I
More speakers adds volume, not bass.
You can run as many 6.5's as you can fit in a door from one speaker output as long as you get the impedance matched. Also, be careful with bass in the front door as it might sound like a cheesed-off rattlesnake. I've been fitting car audio for 30 plus years now and never needed more than one woofer up front!
Dynamat is your friend...... buy plenty!

Well I’m actually trying to reuse the Bose enclosure in the console of my Silverado. Thought adding two 6.5’s there. Just was curious if it would bother my components if I came of the crossover

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.