Wanted: Cheap Android Phone

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Looking for a cheap android phone for youngest cub, as his went through a washing machine cycle.
Something around £100 mark. Galaxy J5, Moto G4 play or similar. Must be 16G or better.
Anything about ?

DriftnSlide

Banned
OP
DriftnSlide
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Cheers
Is it 2015 or 2017 ?
I've seen them new on Scumtree for £80, what would you be looking for it ?

NotKG

Banned
iv a g4 & casemate cover and a new clear screen protector, the one on it is a bit pocket marked.

the battery is gone on it, and a new one is on its way from germany at the minute. should be here this week.
boxed, and matching numbers.
it was generally used to link to a pc for my disabled son and using tracking app. its 98% of its time in a pouch round his neck.
its a G4 -4g LTE 16gb and has a micro SD card slot.
i'd need to get it fitted to commit to a sale. got to be worth £60 with case and screen protector.

if your interested, ill let ya know when its ready

DriftnSlide

Banned
OP
DriftnSlide
Drives
S60 D5 SE
iv a g4 & casemate cover and a new clear screen protector, the one on it is a bit pocket marked.

the battery is gone on it, and a new one is on its way from germany at the minute. should be here this week.
boxed, and matching numbers.
it was generally used to link to a pc for my disabled son and using tracking app. its 98% of its time in a pouch round his neck.
its a G4 -4g LTE 16gb and has a micro SD card slot.
i'd need to get it fitted to commit to a sale. got to be worth £60 with case and screen protector.

if your interested, ill let ya know when its ready

Maybe, I'll see what turns up first as he needs something asap.
TBH I'd rather stick to Samsung, Motorola or Huawei but I won't rule it out.

NotKG

Banned
ill pull that moto G4 off the market.
its locked out or something according to the net.a white light on when its on charge.
i got the battery today and thats a 2 min job.
it might just have to suffer the vice before i bin it if its not some sort of reset function
IMG_20181018_180501.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.