Nero Opaco 488 GTB

61_Vert

RMS Regular
Drives
Octy 5e vRS tDI
Believe it or not that guy is a qualified barrister lol. No joke.

He's a very intelligent guy despite his outward appearance (style wouldn't be my thing but each to their own and all that). I've watched a couple of his Youtube videos with him and his brother Tom who own London Muscle together. Very clued in lads by all accounts.

He looks and sounds like a massive t**t though, i dont think id trust him to represent me. I never got the whole essex/hipster identity thing, i guess im just a big culthie

salster

RMS Regular
Drives
mini
just out of interest i take it you would pay as much to insure that beast than most people pay for their second hand car.

salster

RMS Regular
Drives
mini
that is a great price, good luck to you sir, ive been working at cars for 30 years and i don,t often get impressed by them but that is one impressive looking car you have just bought.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Buy all of it Andy lol :heart_eyes:

novitec-ferrari-488-gtb-775hp-rosso-corsa-black-daytonas-carbon-everywhere-1.jpg

s-l1600-5.jpg

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Beautiful looking car and good luck with it :grinning:

How do you find it to drive? what is the power delivery on the Twin Turbo V8 compared to the N/a V10?

How does it compare weight wise? are the Lambo's fairly lardy with the 4WD System?

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Beautiful looking car and good luck with it :grinning:

How do you find it to drive? what is the power delivery on the Twin Turbo V8 compared to the N/a V10?

How does it compare weight wise? are the Lambo's fairly lardy with the 4WD System?

Cant answer any off the above as I have never driven one before, or sat in one :laughing: same when I got the R8 and Lambo. just weeks off staring at the pictures, so really when the car gets delivered to the house next week it will be my first drive.