a-kem automotive

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Do you so anything to seal soft tops? I use Autoglyms sealer but it’s not very good tbh.

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I recently bought some articulate @Big Pimp but I must not be using the correct mixture as it doesn’t seem to lift anything from the car. I’m using it via a foam lance on a power washer - any suggestions?
Not meant to be foamed,better mixed 50:1-80:1 with water and sprayed onto the car with a 5ltr pressure sprayer, most spray it on, let it sit for a few minutes and then cover in snow foam and let sit for a few minutes before power hosing off.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
As @weeloaney says, if spray it instead of trying to foam it.

A sprayed product always has better coverage and penetration compared to a foamed product

Reactions: PDK

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
They’ve been ordered mate but there was a 3 week production time so not looking hopeful to get them before Christmas :pensive:

I need new ones as my current non genuine ones while they work brilliantly and I've had them a few years are quickly going bald. When you get them in I'll be ordering a set.

alan_c

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf
Hi @Big Pimp, I sent you an email on Friday afternoon about a bottle of Tarminator missing from my order. Be grateful if you could take a look into please. Many thanks!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Hi @Big Pimp, I sent you an email on Friday afternoon about a bottle of Tarminator missing from my order. Be grateful if you could take a look into please. Many thanks!
Hi Alan,

Really sorry I’ve missed your email. I’ve a few messages to get back to!

I’m at the office tomorrow and I’ll get one popped in the post for you along with a bottle of my new stripper scent air freshener for free

Apologies again Alan
C0D37BFD-7F01-4CC7-AE30-8810746196C7.png

alan_c

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf
Gentleman Ross! I can understand totally lol. Loving your products and thanks for getting it sorted. Cheers!

Lauren_E

RMS Regular
Drives
MINI JCW
Just placed a small order there @Big Pimp. Added a note to see if you can amend order total to add on the dishwasher solution as it's not listed on website, if not I can send you over the extra via PayPal

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Hey @Big Pimp can purge be used on all of the bodywork? And do you do a product like gyeon wetcoat, like a spray on rinse off type thing? Going to place an order this evening.
Yep, Purge is first and foremost designed to be bodywork safe.
When @big_pete was helping with the R&D he hammered home that it needed to be designed for the body first.

As the other guys have said, UltraGloss is the product you’re after

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Purge is the best fallout remover on the market and by quite a margin. Its surface tension means its dwell time is continual worktime and not run off and product waste. My absolute favourite product in the range and that's outstanding given that there isn't a bad product in the range.

Also as a side note. If anyone is yet to buy a bottle of hybrid, buy one immediately. It is sensational. I think they word quick detailer is selling it short, it's the easiest spray sealant I have used and the gloss and minimal effort is mind blowing

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Damn, forgot about the scent sample and was up the road yesterday! Will have to wait until Christmas now :worried: