What did you do to your motorcycle today?

scoobyman

RMS Regular
Drives
skyline
been off all week so decided to take the bike out and came across this idiot....

Story behind the video, the driver was to busy looking at the phone to notice the filter light was green for them
The other biker is pointing at the light
And the lorry driver laughs

What camera you using

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Definitely prefer the low level set up. Even better without the footpegs. SC Project is worth a look.

Reactions: Lee

Lee

RMS Regular
Definitely prefer the low level set up. Even better without the footpegs. SC Project is worth a look.

Must take a look. That one I posted is actually a well made custom job with the scorpion can. Off the shelf low pipe conversions for the 08-12 Street Triple actually have a wee loop in the pipe to make them fit, like so:

20181208_204239.jpg

kevmc

RMS Member
Drives
street triple
Thing is the pre 2013 bike has the twin underseat cans . They look the dogs balls . Your bike looks superb , why **** with it ? I can remember when that model came out I dreamed of owning one it looked so good ,Fashion . Love it as is .

Lee

RMS Regular
Thing is the pre 2013 bike has the twin underseat cans . They look the dogs balls . Your bike looks superb , why **** with it ? I can remember when that model came out I dreamed of owning one it looked so good ,Fashion . Love it as is .

Thanks. Ahh partly winter boredom probably, I just think the low pipe is a bit more modern looking and less cluttered at the back! Will see. Have you any pictures of yours?

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Took the tank off, fixed the choke, nipped up the plugs and made it to Ballycarry in one piece!

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
Mines back in the shed ... stinking and soaking with the dehumidifier on beside it might put a video up of getting caught out in the ***** weather but seen some woman doing 10mph in a 30 zone but her windows where steamed up. Told her at the lights to turn her de-mister on and she said and I quote “what you know your on a bike you ****er”

Dam I wished the go pro didn’t die at this time

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Lol if anyone would know anything about clear vision it would be a biker :laughing:

Took it to Cars and Coffee then dumped it back into the shed, fvcking rotten but it can wait 8o|

kevmc

RMS Member
Drives
street triple
Thanks. Ahh partly winter boredom probably, I just think the low pipe is a bit more modern looking and less cluttered at the back! Will see. Have you any pictures of yours?
I don t have any photos . Must take a few and I ll stick them up. Very similar looking bike to yours except for the can and lights . Bit Mc Callens hand off for it . Bought it the first day they advertised it . Phillip was saying there was a lot of people after it .

Reactions: Lee

Lee

RMS Regular
I don t have any photos . Must take a few and I ll stick them up. Very similar looking bike to yours except for the can and lights . Bit Mc Callens hand off for it . Bought it the first day they advertised it . Phillip was saying there was a lot of people after it .

Do aye, I'd love to see it. They don't seem too common over here, I done 3000 miles since passing my test and only met 2 or 3 on the road. But I live far away from the hustle bustle.

rollinstone

RMS Regular
Drives
Old man car
Got mine out a run to work this morning, not much fun driving in rush hour traffic with everyone having just woken up and driving 1ft away from yer rear tyre leaving early to get er out before it becomes mayhem

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
Got mine out a run to work this morning, not much fun driving in rush hour traffic with everyone having just woken up and driving 1ft away from yer rear tyre leaving early to get er out before it becomes mayhem

filtering stops this lol! i shoulda took mine to work but i thought it was due to rain.... dont mind getting soaked on the way home from work just not the way in

Test the voltage on it just in case.
I was reading about some of these cheap ones not being true 5V and then your device gets fried.

Indeed fella, my friend made his own one and said to get this and he would test it anyways

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Picked it up off the ground. Less than 400 miles on the Honda Monkey and it was reversed into knocking it over. Same thing happened my 2 week old Triumph Street in Portaferry, reversed into and knocked over.
Bent mirror, bent numberplate and a few scuffs on the Tyga exhaust I just fitted last week was the height of it thankfully.
If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck :tired_face:

Lee

RMS Regular
Picked it up off the ground. Less than 400 miles on the Honda Monkey and it was reversed into knocking it over. Same thing happened my 2 week old Triumph Street in Portaferry, reversed into and knocked over.
Bent mirror, bent numberplate and a few scuffs on the Tyga exhaust I just fitted last week was the height of it thankfully.
If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck :tired_face:

Sh1t one :worried: I would be scundered for years if that happened