Impreza type R

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ned_lad

RMS Member
Drives
Bora
anyone any info on this type r Impreza Ixz 1394
upload_2018-12-17_19-35-56.png

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Never seen it before over here, “fresh out of england” by any chance? IXZ looks to be a very new plate so prob been recently registered here. I always prefer to see them on english plates so you can trace the MOT history. Make sure you get it on a ramp and have a good look, if it’s been in the U.K. for years it could be showing it’s age.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Never seen it before over here, “fresh out of england” by any chance? IXZ looks to be a very new plate so prob been recently registered here. I always prefer to see them on english plates so you can trace the MOT history. Make sure you get it on a ramp and have a good look, if it’s been in the U.K. for years it could be showing it’s age.
Most likely freah out of the south rather than England.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
properly good original ones are few and far between now, most have been changed, repainted, rebuilt etc in some way.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular

IXZ is 2015 reg

Ned_lad

RMS Member
OP
N
Drives
Bora
The car is for sale In Birmingham the ad for the car is nearly a copy and paste off that gumtree add. Except for the bad bits parts any idea how old that add is? It’s advertised for £11000

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
The car is for sale In Birmingham the ad for the car is nearly a copy and paste off that gumtree add. Except for the bad bits parts any idea how old that add is? It’s advertised for £11000

4A65D2D9-E4C0-4FDA-9008-6B8F2CB5D4BE.jpeg

At a guess April 2017

Ned_lad

RMS Member
OP
N
Drives
Bora
.He has told me he has owned the car 6 months. And in both adds they brought it over from Ni starting to smell a rat I think.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Wouldn’t touch it tbh. There’s a lot better out there for that money.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
@Ned_lad If your budget is around 11k There is a very nice blue version 4 Type R V Limited with 60 odd k miles, in scotland. It’s on the Type RA forum. Honest, standard car with genuine miles and has had the engine rebuilt

upload_2018-12-19_16-35-20.jpeg

Last edited:

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Davy Murray might still have his white one, not sure if it was sold or not.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.