Anybody up for a spin to Assen or Aragon?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Just putting together a wee blast out to one of the WSBK rounds in April.

Two options at the minute are:

1. Ferry from Cork to Santander, a day playing in the Picos de Europas, across to Aragon for the racing then Monday ferry back to Portsmouth the up to Holyhead and home again.

2. Or ferry from Newcastle to Amsterdam, have a play on the Ring, blast down to do the B500 then back up to Assen, home again on Monday ferry to Newcastle and across to Cairnryan.

Would stay longer but I've loads on, so that's all the time I have really.

Still haven't decided which one yet, but going to get the Kawasaki hospitality package and make the most of the races. Trip also include lots of beer and eating.

If anyone else is up for a spin out, or has any advice, let me know (y)

soccersmyth

RMS Regular
Drives
F32+RSV1000
Fair play to anyone who has the patience for a trip like that.
My idea of biking is getting on it for a hour or two blast and getting back home before i run out of luck or talent.

I'll stick with my annual pilgrimage to Portimao in September.

Best of luck with the run.

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
My idea of biking is getting on it for a hour or two blast and getting back home before i run out of luck or talent.

Cheers! Ah I enjoy a wee blast to Newcastle or up the coast road every other weekend, but gets boring after a while. Love a good adventure, hoping to do a NoLimits track day at Cadwell on the way over an all so I’ll be getting plenty use out of the bike. Hopefully get back in one piece lol

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander

Do you get the ferry to france and ride down or did you just fly down?

soccersmyth

RMS Regular
Drives
F32+RSV1000
Do you get the ferry to france and ride down or did you just fly down?
Last year i flew out of Dublin into Faro on Thursday morning. Taxi up to Alvor(portimao). Bought weekend VIP ticket for the racing in hotel for 49euro which included bus to and from the circuit each day.

Rest of the week to arse about and relax.

Worked out cheaper than a weekend at a bsb round.

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
Yeah thats pretty much what i did too, all the bikes out the front made me want to ride down!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.