Sorted admin plz delete

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Matt_kouki

RMS Regular
Drives
00' Levin BZR
What's about. No silly prices please not after a garage queen with really low miles and high price tag ‍♀️

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
England for an S3 8L but you’ll pay a price for a good one.

@mrloaf got my old S3 8L and I sorely regret selling that.

Agree with Ru on this, picked up a lovely '01 S3 in December from a private seller in London. Over the moon with it, feels as tight as the one I had 15 years ago!

If you're in no hurry, I'll probably be moving it on again in April time.

mrloaf

RMS Regular
Drives
Swedes
@Matt_kouki Ive never owned a 225 Leon so can't comment on them but that era of 8l audis they really were built to last, I'd be holding out for one of them. I've been daily driving this purple one I bought of Ruairi over the last year, been super reliable

They look a little more special with the flared arches imo
IMG_20180610_1728468.jpg

IMG-20180610-WA0002-800x450.jpeg

Have been toying with the idea of going back to something 5 door for convenience, feel free to give me a shout if you fancy a look around this one

Matt_kouki

RMS Regular
OP
Matt_kouki
Drives
00' Levin BZR
@Matt_kouki Ive never owned a 225 Leon so can't comment on them but that era of 8l audis they really were built to last, I'd be holding out for one of them. I've been daily driving this purple one I bought of Ruairi over the last year, been super reliable

They look a little more special with the flared arches imo
View attachment 222548
View attachment 222549
Have been toying with the idea of going back to something 5 door for convenience, feel free to give me a shout if you fancy a look around this one

Pm me your number and some details man. That's gorgeous in purple!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.