People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
So I'm about to be that neighbour who gives out to the rest of the whole street, I've had enough
20190215_145223.jpg

20190215_145112.jpg

And yesterday I called home from work at lunch to this! I actually let next door put that fabia in my drive for 3 days whilst he was getting work done to house, 7 months ago...
20190213_102517.jpg

And that's not my 3 series In the drive. Gonna get blocked and call a meeting.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Does everyone have driveways? Or do they just park in the street for a laugh?

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
That's absolutely hilarious! Did yer man with the 3 series just think you wouldn't notice if they pulled it into your drive?

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
That's absolutely hilarious! Did yer man with the 3 series just think you wouldn't notice if they pulled it into your drive?

They in fairness to them park both their cars In their drive, he obviously moved to let the wife out thought ah sure Gavin's at work I'll dump it here for a few hours.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
And yesterday I called home from work at lunch to this! I actually let next door put that fabia in my drive for 3 days whilst he was getting work done to house, 7 months ago...
View attachment 225242
And that's not my 3 series In the drive. Gonna get blocked and call a meeting.
Your drive must be a free forall then lol

Know where to park next time I’m heading up to N’abbey :joy:

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Just park in his driveway and tell him you thought you had swapped, when you saw his car in yours.
Not much he can protest about. Tell all the neighbours, next time you come home and can't get near your houses because of inconsiderate parking, you'll be ringing the police and asking them to ticket or have them removed.
I know they probably can't, but it might be enough for the culprits to have a bit more consideration.

Our neighbour facing us has another car in the household now and instead of using their driveway, abandon it part on and off the footpath, leaving me having to do a 10 point turn to reverse into my driveway. I asked them politely 3 times, could they park closer to the hedge or use their driveway as its really awkward for me. They paid lip service, but ultimately ignored my request, despite watching me reverse on 2 occasions and seeing for themselves how tight it was.
I ended up having to park mine and the missus car, tight against theirs, front and rear for a few days, leaving them a pickle to get out of. They called one morning at 8am to ask me to move, I responded with......yes it's very tight, you can understand why I'd asked you to leave me a little more room to access my driveway.
They now use their own drive and park the other tight to their hedge.

Last edited:

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
It's a small street and the few neighbours I talk to are sound. Do my bins and that when I'm away for work etc. I just thought the parking in my drive was a bit cheeky. Its visitors that just block the street, I couldn't fit through that gap earlier!

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
It's a small street and the few neighbours I talk to are sound. Do my bins and that when I'm away for work etc. I just thought the parking in my drive was a bit cheeky. Its visitors that just block the street, I couldn't fit through that gap earlier!

Sit there with your hand on the horn, they won't be long till they're out to see what's up.
You then have the perfect opportunity to vent your frustration.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Does my fapping head in the way people park outside their homes. My street isn’t bad but there are moments where I questions people’s sanity on how they park. We all have driveways too.